tgtt

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone seen this yet? For $499 (only preorder then jumps to $999) it seems like a pretty sick deal for those that do things cool enough to record.

I also think it would be an awesome tool for coaching. Just imagine it flying above a QB, LB, or safety.

Pondered the preorder but ETA Feb 2016 is hard to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it works as well as advertised that is pretty dang cool.

I hate to be that guy, but this sucks. In short order we'll be unable to get out into the wild (or a golf course) without having these things flying around and ruining it for the rest of us.

I hate to be that guy, but this sucks. In short order we'll be unable to get out into the wild (or a golf course) without having these things flying around and ruining it for the rest of us.

LOL... I highly doubt they become so popular as to be intrusive into your golf match. Hell, every person 8 years or older has a smart phone yet I don't know that I've ever seen anyone recording anything other than at a sporting event. I'd be willing to bet, in my little hick town, I never see one of these flying around.

If this was available when I did cooler things like wake board and ride motocross I would definitely be pre-ordering

Pondered the preorder but ETA Feb 2016 is hard to swallow.

Agreed. And most of what is featured is available. Still waiting to reach that 40 minute flight time and when they do, we will be in.

Agreed. And most of what is featured is available. Still waiting to reach that 40 minute flight time and when they do, we will be in.

Even if it had a replaceable battery I could almost live with 20 min but this one is built in. Must be owned by Apple!

I'm impressed. That is really cool.

Even if it had a replaceable battery I could almost live with 20 min but this one is built in. Must be owned by Apple!

I was surprised by the built in side of things, considering how many others are going the other way because of limited flight times.

Someone want a free business idea.

A mid-air refueling drone. Another drone that hooks up to your tracking drone to charge the battery.

Boom, just send me 10% and we will call it even.

Pretty cool, though short flight time and only 12 mp stills.

I wonder if the N.E.Patriots are already using a drone to spy on the opposing teams practices! ....sorry Patriots fans,couldn't resist.

Pretty cool, I have seen a few others that do about the same thing this is the first one I heard about...it's called AirDog....you mount your Gopro to it

Other than 20min flight time that thing is pretty cool.

Awesome stuff, yet scary at the same time in the wrong hands. I would like if it was 45 minutes time limit better

Have you considered the possibility of a drone with replaceable battery and it being water resistant/-proof? Can't imagine how to do that myself. ;)

Have you considered the possibility of a drone with replaceable battery and it being water resistant/-proof? Can't imagine how to do that myself. ;)

It can be done. See watches.

Saw this yesterday, definitely like the all in one package, the flight time is a concern but not surprising given the current average. Although by the time this is out, things might change a bit.

Pretty cool, I have seen a few others that do about the same thing this is the first one I heard about...it's called AirDog....you mount your Gopro to it

Nice. Take off and take down is not nearly as cool.

That thing is super cool. I have absolutely no need for it, but want it anyway!!

Back