Jambandbucky

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure how much help/change my swing needs. I'm beginning to strike the ball pretty well but would certainly welcome any input. Just some practice swings.

[video=youtube;kT-H_S-rryA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT-H_S-rryA[/video]

Last edited:
Might want to check out and redo your pictures because there not showing up. Make sure you make a link for the pics and use the image button at the top of the message box.

Yes! They are working. I am sure Freddy Kong will be on to look at it ASAP.

One thing I notice off the back is you might want to try getting a bit more flex in the knees and bend from the waist a bit more. You look pretty upright

Just to give a little more insight as to what I see at the range and on the course. I've developed a nice fade taking the left side out of play but I think my miss is a block. my grip is on the strong side but still feel like I leave the club face open from time to time.

I apologize for getting to this so late. I have watched your swing several times and I saw a few things.

Your grip is very strong but your club position is very neutral. Is like to see a little more hands in front of the ball at address. Make sure the club face stays square.

Your slice comes from short arming through impact. And coming out of the swing prior to impact. I d like you to feel like you are striking the ball with the back your left hand. And extend down the line. Basically chase the club head after impact. It will naturally come up over your shoulder as you swing to your finish.

Maintain everything else and let me know how that works for you.

I apologize for getting to this so late. I have watched your swing several times and I saw a few things.

Your grip is very strong but your club position is very neutral. Is like to see a little more hands in front of the ball at address. Make sure the club face stays square.

Your slice comes from short arming through impact. And coming out of the swing prior to impact. I d like you to feel like you are striking the ball with the back your left hand. And extend down the line. Basically chase the club head after impact. It will naturally come up over your shoulder as you swing to your finish.

Maintain everything else and let me know how that works for you.

In relation to "chasing the club", is the result a higher finish?

thanks again. I've never had anyone look at my swing before and am really excited to have found this forum and you. Really appreciate all that goes on here.

Last edited:
Not really a high finish but the club may finish across your back between your shoulder blades

Went to the range yesterday and worked on my setup with my hands forward. This seemed to instantly take away my bad misses to the right but I could still work the ball nicely from left to right. What really changed was that I was also able to work the ball right to left.

Chasing the club was more difficult. I kept leaving the club face open. This will be a work in progress but when I just thought about hitting with the back of my hand I got better results.

Driver

6 iron

Looks good bro. Club is shut on the 6 iron swing but just work on your swing for a couple weeks and then we can address

Back