Callaway Big Bertha Driver Review

It is the same adapter.

I'm really happy the adapter is the same. Hopefully I'll have a great shaft for my optiforce soon that will provide another option for a BB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Golfsmith, they're having a Big Bertha fitting day tomorrow. Free Big Bertha fittings and some giveaways. Closest one to me is 50 minutes. I need to make this happen!

Just got an email from Golfsmith, they're having a Big Bertha fitting day tomorrow. Free Big Bertha fittings and some giveaways. Closest one to me is 50 minutes. I need to make this happen!

I'd be all over it buddy!

I feel like I need to give this driver more of a shot...

I love the fact they brought back the Big Bertha name!! I still have the original one sitting around some where.

I'd be all over it buddy!

My daughter has dance class Saturdays. If I can recruit my mother in law to tag along with my wife and the kids I should be good to go!

I've been making plans already to hit the store in Chattanooga tomorrow.

My daughter has dance class Saturdays. If I can recruit my mother in law to tag along with my wife and the kids I should be good to go!

That's awesome. I'd be recruiting like nick saban if I were you.

I've been making plans already to hit the store in Chattanooga tomorrow.

I just searched and this is the closest store to Knoxville. Eh well.

I saw they are giving away golf balls to the first 25 people too! Good luck and report back guys!

Do it up Danny boy! I have a lesson scheduled for tomorrow, may try to sneak in some time myself with the big gal if they've got a demo :D

#boom I'm going. I cannot wait to hit this beast!

#boom I'm going. I cannot wait to hit this beast!

YUSSS!! Let us know your thoughts man! I'm literally salivating over here wanting to swing this thing hahaha

I'm really happy the adapter is the same. Hopefully I'll have a great shaft for my optiforce soon that will provide another option for a BB.

Confirmed in store today that the optiforce, BB alpha, BB, and BB fairway wood all use the exact same adapter. We'll were able to interchange shafts from all clubs into one another.

I feel like I need to give this driver more of a shot...

I'm not trying to say that the BB is leaps and bounds better than your current driver...

Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying.

I'm not trying to say that the BB is leaps and bounds better than your current driver...

Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Which one? Because the BB was considerably less of a fit than my CURRENT driver.

Which one? Because the BB was considerably less of a fit than my CURRENT driver.

Then you're doing it wrong. Nothing is worse of a fit than your current driver.

I'm saying this because I care. You're in a safe place here. #CovertIntervention

(What wasn't fitting with the BB?)

Then you're doing it wrong. Nothing is worse of a fit than your current driver.

I'm saying this because I care. You're in a safe place here. #CovertIntervention

(What wasn't fitting with the BB?)

Covert has been benched.

The spin was up too high for me on the BB. up around 3100 rpm and a X flex stock shaft.

Covert has been benched.

The spin was up too high for me on the BB. up around 3100 rpm and a X flex stock shaft.

Interesting.

Maybe a different shaft. Maybe you're a better fit for the Alpha.

I'm just glad you stopped chasing the Covert dragon.

Interesting.

Maybe a different shaft. Maybe you're a better fit for the Alpha.

I'm just glad you stopped chasing the Covert dragon.

The Covert dragon held it's own a few weeks ago. But better numbers from the SLDR (and on course results) proved to me I needed to make a change.

The Alpha was pretty darn good. I was feeling like I was steering it though. And even in a stronger flex, the shaft felt a little soft. But the head felt and sounded very nice. I just didn't love that driver as a whole.

Confirmed in store today that the optiforce, BB alpha, BB, and BB fairway wood all use the exact same adapter. We'll were able to interchange shafts from all clubs into one another.

This is good news! I was talking to the manager of the shop I use and we were talking about this same thing today. Once they put out the fitting shafts for the BBC I'm gonna try a couple in the Optiforce.

Awesome stuff that the adapters are the same. The new Optifit adapter is one of the best out there IMO

Anyone know if there is a difference between the +2 S setting and the +2 N setting? The booklet doesn't even mention what the s is. D is draw and n is neutral. Is s slice?

Thought I was correct on that, good deal.

Anyone know if there is a difference between the +2 S setting and the +2 N setting? The booklet doesn't even mention what the s is. D is draw and n is neutral. Is s slice?

S means "stated loft" and the N is "neutral" lie.

Instructions from the Opti-force:

CallawayFTOptiforceHosel-Instructions.jpg

Back