FOR SALE: Cobra AMP Iron Set, RH

Status
Not open for further replies.

darnall

Reaction score
Handicap
Loving my new Bio Cells enough that it's time to sell my Cobra AMP irons.

Cobra AMP 5 iron thru Gap Wedge..right handed... stock Dynalite 90 Stiff Shafts, plus 1 inch...standard lie....would be willing to trim the shafts back to standard length and try to salvage the grips if requested.

New Tackimac Itomic grips just installed and played less than 2 rounds. These grips are very similar to Lamkin Ilines but are even stickier.

Normal wear/scuffing on the sole. Normal face wear. A couple of the heads have some very minimal visible chatter type marks on the back/insert area.

These clubs still play good as new. Very forgiving heads. I hate to get rid of them but my wife won't be happy when she realizes I have 2 sets of irons.

I will ship them anywhere in the continental 48 states for $225 OBO. Can include a Cobra Biocell+ 4iron if wanted for another $25.

Reply here or PM me if interested.

amp%20irons%203_zpsx5mwhdbv.jpg

AMp%20irons%202_zpsn9nmtpu6.jpg

amp%20irons%201_zpsat1v4pnp.jpg

Glad those new irons are working for you! My wife isn't happy I have 2 (more like 6) sets of irons either. I have to get rid of as much as I can before we move. She is already suspicious by the 5 golf bags in the garage all with the rain hoods on. Haha. GLWS.

Gonna do one bump to make sure the evening cowd sees this...I'll put em on the bay next week if no THPers want em..

Rules state you can't have them listed on both sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rules state you can't have them listed on both sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap....sorry... I guess a mod can lock or delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back