THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

I sure hope I get to add a tag to my name in 2014!!!

Nope. No more 'event favourites' pairings for either of you.

Didn't seem to work well for them the last time it happened.

Dan, let's get off this 0'fer train. Can we get paired up for an event?

I'm willing to put our Morgan Cup differences aside for a weekend if you are.

I'm willing to put our Morgan Cup differences aside for a weekend if you are.

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon, if that's what you mean.

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon, if that's what you mean.

We will ride majestic steads across the bridge or Hemdanth.

2nd times a charm

#beartrap

I want to tee it up with THPers so bad right now it hurts. I am so over looking out the window and several feet of snow.

This announcement gets me all sorts of excited. Not to mention that on top of getting into the HOF, they get an awesome prize pack!

Two other great prizes as well for everyone else too! #HOFbanner

I'm all for helping you break this streak in July... of course I'm hoping to have one in March, but I guess we'll see how that works out for me. Anyone ever win their first THP event?

I'm all for helping you break this streak in July... of course I'm hoping to have one in March, but I guess we'll see how that works out for me. Anyone ever win their first THP event?

I think numerous have. 2012 MC was my first THP competitive event I believe.

My first structured THP event was the Tour Van Stop in Atlanta GA. I think I won low round honours on day one, but I don't think there was any sort of competition going on.

Did I 'win' though? Hell yes I did. Tip of the iceberg. THP unleashed.

I'm hoping for something before July but I like safety nets when necessary. My name just looks so empty with nothing there. UGH.

It would be really special to get another HOF badge. But, the real bonus would be to lock down a berth in the Bridgestone Championship! Boom! #Beartrap

THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

Nope. No more 'event favourites' pairings for either of you.

But. But. Fine. I will win one just you watch. I never have done well going in as the "favorite". Or as the underdog either. Hmmm....

Will we finally see a three timer? Let alone someone maybe even winning three events this year? Cough v.man cough

My first structured THP event was the Tour Van Stop in Atlanta GA. I think I won low round honours on day one, but I don't think there was any sort of competition going on.

Did I 'win' though? Hell yes I did. Tip of the iceberg. THP unleashed.
Of course you won, Dan...you met me.

A HOF badge will look good on a first year THPer too... Just sayin ;)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

With the 2014 Events series about to heat up, we have a small announcement to make today. Something that should be a bit of fun to add some fuel to the fire.

With the 2014 Events series about to heat up, we have a small announcement to make today. Something that should be a bit of fun to add some fuel to the fire.

Nice, what a great way to start off the week!

Somebody has been doing some fresh thinking this weekend.

Back