Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I would have to order online

TexasHacker34 (Taylor) just ordered that bag. Maybe check with him and see where he got it from.

oh ok, say if July can get here soon enough you'll have a sick Bridgeston one.
No. I would have to order online

oh ok, say if July can get here soon enough you'll have a sick Bridgeston one.

Why yes I will :) but until then my bag is all callaway. Big bertha driver, fairway. X2hot hybo. Apex pro irons. Md2 wedges and mxm#7. All im missing is that bag :)

Why yes I will :) but until then my bag is all callaway. Big bertha driver, fairway. X2hot hybo. Apex pro irons. Md2 wedges and mxm#7. All im missing is that bag :)

Dang man you got a nice setup. I'm quite jealous lol...

Golf expo this weekend in my town. Wilson, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon, Adams and Mizuno vendors will be there. I am going to spend some serious time with the Wilson stuff. Lots of buzz about Wilson in 2014 and I want to see it first hand.

I hope they have the new hybrid there. Smash and report back please.

I hope they have the new hybrid there. Smash and report back please.

Subscribing to threads as we speak. I'll get as much info as I can.

Think I'm getting cabin fever from all this foul weather... Now that the wedges are addressed, currently pondering all 588 hybrids & woods. 5 Deep is on the radar as well.

...also Speedblades. If I can find a set cheap I may do some shaft tinkering as well.

if you find a cheap set of speedblades let me know to lol..
Think I'm getting cabin fever from all this foul weather... Now that the wedges are addressed, currently pondering all 588 hybrids & woods. 5 Deep is on the radar as well.

...also Speedblades. If I can find a set cheap I may do some shaft tinkering as well.

How could I not order that beauty... It really is the best looking bag Ive ever seen (in my eyes) and make it smaller for ease and practicality and I am sold.

Tour Trusty's...

Big bertha alpha 9* +2, draw, gravity core UP, Matrix 6Q3 stiff, I think so!!!

Big bertha alpha 9* +2, draw, gravity core UP, Matrix 6Q3 stiff, I think so!!!

I just put an adapter on a 6Q3, looking forward to comparing it to the 7M3.

I just put an adapter on a 6Q3, looking forward to comparing it to the 7M3.

6q3 will play much softer based on my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back