Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I became a Wilson fan today. Through and through. Just pleasantly surprised by the entire equipment and tour rep experience today.

I became a Wilson fan today. Through and through. Just pleasantly surprised by the entire equipment and tour rep experience today.
Their stuff is good, but, I think it often gets overlooked because it is not commonly found in a lot of the bigger box golf stores. I am a W/S fan, their gear is always good.

Well, I've managed to get myself into even more pondering trouble. SR3, customized, 4 dozen for just $122 and change. Oh boy.

Odyssey Tank.

What brought this on?
1. Love for the #7 style.
2. Love for counter balanced putters.
3. Pictures posted in the Odyssey thread.
4. I dont have one.

I approve the Beags ponder.

I frankly just want a center shafted #7.

I approve the Beags ponder.

I frankly just want a center shafted #7.
Me too, and was hoping to see one released in the MX line.

So jealous of you brad that you get to go to this golf show. I don't know if I could embrace that much golf gear.

Which ones ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ap2, cb and mb, they all look so good and feel fantastic and I put up some ridiculous number with all of them. My last fitting showed I hit the AP2 and the MB dead the same with either s300's tipped or x100 another fitting will be done before the trigger is pulled. I may have some type of combo set but that is yet to be determined.

You and ur titleist. ..u should be pondering apex

441 is all sorts of right with this one. Although, I swung some AP1s today and they weren't half bad, albeit left handed.

The AP's are solid. To be honest, there are just a TON of really good iron sets out right now. Lots of right options, its a good time for us consumers.

That said, I want them all. Hahaha

Not a Versa fan, here. But the Tank #7 is tempting me.

I'm also not ruling that out. I'm a sucker for sight dots.

The only reason why they tank 7 is above the spider SL are the sight dots.

The AP's are solid. To be honest, there are just a TON of really good iron sets out right now. Lots of right options, its a good time for us consumers.

Now only if there was a way to make this happen

Great you guys are talking irons. That's the only clubs I haven't changed this year yet lol. And the bad thing is I haven't even been on a course yet. Would love to get something else than these cobra amps.

Great you guys are talking irons. That's the only clubs I haven't changed this year yet lol. And the bad thing is I haven't even been on a course yet. Would love to get something else than these cobra amps.

What you got your eyes on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back