Northern California Get Together?

Big props to 50wyldeman! He busted this out like it was nothing. Check out the quite obvious Nor-Cal love in my signature now. All of you guys, if you want, should throw this into your signatures as well. Here's my thinking: I thought of doing something like this as a way to show the rest of THP that we've got a solid group of guys here in our region. It would be in our best interest to continue growing THP membership in our area and on the west coast in general. I think we'd all like to see it grow to the point that we could at least get one event out this way each year. I don't have the time or money usually to fly across the country for THP events, which was why Vegas was so awesome last year. Anyway, I think as this logo starts showing up in threads all over the forum, people won't be able to miss it! I wouldn't be surprised at all if other groups that get together to play regularly follow suit and name themselves and create their own logos. If they do, we'll know we were first! :banana: So hopefully you guys like it and fly it proudly. Again, THANKS 50wyldeman!!!!!

I love doing this stuff so it was fun I will work on a few new looks too and if people want to pm me their ideas I am down . I am a stay at home dad so it gives me something to do when peanut is napping !

For what it's worth, I generally don't even want to drive across town to play punched greens. But us getting together is all about making the connection we have here on the forum that much more tangible. Building unity and all :D Hope you can make it, but even if you can't, we're already thinking about Monterey in the summer.

I am going there this weekend plan on playing Laguna , I love the area and have a ton of family there keep me posted on the get together there!

Sorry to bomb the thread with three successive posts :(

Have you played Laguna before? It's probably the best deal over there and you usually get sun even when it's foggy right in the bay. I've played it once and had fun.

Love Laguna! Fun course and the weather is usually great! Enjoy.

Love Laguna! Fun course and the weather is usually great! Enjoy.

You should join us at Poppy Ridge on April 6th! Also feel free to put the Nor-Cal Crew logo in your signature. Hope to see you on here more frequently!

I plan on making a few different looks for this and if there are requests lemme know

I think a custom one for Duffer is in order. Something with his bomb girl in it. (Not that I'm handing out work or anything. ) :~)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yea a buddy of mine is the teaching pro there. He puts on a great tournament there every year called seeing double its a freaking blast.

Absolutely if duffer sees this he is free to pm me I don't remember the old artwork but if he lets me grab it I can incorporate them into one design likely . :thumb:

Absolutely if duffer sees this he is free to pm me I don't remember the old artwork but if he lets me grab it I can incorporate them into one design likely . :thumb:
Thanks for the offer. Tempted, but I would prefer repping Eddie's Nor Call Crew.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My plus one is confirmed for Poppy Ridge. Stepson Josh will be joining us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm a little bummed. On one hand I won my match yesterday and on the other, that makes this get together less likely. There is a chance my opponent needs to move it but right now, its not looking good for the 6th. ?

I'm a little bummed. On one hand I won my match yesterday and on the other, that makes this get together less likely. There is a chance my opponent needs to move it but right now, its not looking good for the 6th. 

Well congrats on winning the match

Suck you can not come but i am sure we will see you in the future

I'm a little bummed. On one hand I won my match yesterday and on the other, that makes this get together less likely. There is a chance my opponent needs to move it but right now, its not looking good for the 6th. 

Nice win buddy! Keep the streak up and there will be other NorCal events if your schedule means you miss this one.

played saturday and, although it wasn't 100%, it went pretty well. Only reason I cancel at this point is is management vetoes or kid gets sick.

Well congrats on winning the match

Suck you can not come but i am sure we will see you in the future

You can count on that!

Nice win buddy! Keep the streak up and there will be other NorCal events if your schedule means you miss this one.

Thanks Rob! I know I'll make some in the future, lately things have just not worked out.

played saturday and, although it wasn't 100%, it went pretty well. Only reason I cancel at this point is is management vetoes or kid gets sick.
Sounds like you're going to fit in just fine.

My wife is looking forward to this as an excuse to make it to 85° (newly opened Chinese bakery) early in the morning. If you see some poor hacker schlepping his clubs from the freeway, please stop and pick me up.

Sounds like you're going to fit in just fine.

My wife is looking forward to this as an excuse to make it to 85° (newly opened Chinese bakery) early in the morning. If you see some poor hacker schlepping his clubs from the freeway, please stop and pick me up.

If I see you I will stop maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK guys, I talked to the course and we're set with 3 tee times for the 6th. the times are 10:10, 10:20 & 10:30 and we're playing Chardonnay/Zinfandel. The non-NCGA rate is $46 with cart (aeration special) and NCGA members will get a discount off of that. Here's an updated list of who we have confirmed. Anybody talk to TNTCigarGuy lately? Wonder if he's going to be able to make this one.

confirmed:
syndicate559
Duffer Too
Rad Rob
Rad Rob (guest)
Brianbigoats
mancest
Reserve Golfer
shutch4251
AoxomxoA
ehowdy
chicogolf
Tummy

Last edited:
Im a go for the 6th in livermoore, poppy?

Im a go for the 6th in livermoore, poppy?

Sweet! Glad you're going to make it this time. And yes, Poppy Ridge.

So guys, we're at an even 12. Hopefully we don't have the same attrition rate we did last time. I'd really like to show up with full foursomes. I don't want anyone who may want to jump in at the last minute to think this is closed. As of today, the 10:00 tee time was also open and if a few more people wanted to jump on board, we could probably still get that if we do it relatively soon.

Sorry been on the road a ton. I'll look at the dates and let ya know

OK guys, I talked to the course and we're set with 3 tee times for the 6th. the times are 10:10, 10:20 & 10:30 and we're playing Chardonnay/Zinfandel. The non-NCGA rate is $46 with cart (aeration special) and NCGA members will get a discount off of that. Here's an updated list of who we have confirmed. Anybody talk to TNTCigarGuy lately? Wonder if he's going to be able to make this one.

confirmed:
syndicate559
Duffer Too
Rad Rob
Rad Rob (guest)
Brianbigoats
mancest
Reserve Golfer
shutch4251
AoxomxoA
ehowdy
chicogolf
Tummy

Sounds good can't wait

confirmed:
syndicate559
Duffer Too
Rad Rob
Rad Rob (guest)
Brianbigoats
mancest
Reserve Golfer
shutch4251
AoxomxoA
ehowdy
chicogolf
Tummy

Great! Thanks for doing this Eddie! I am in for any of the times and anybody who will play with me.

Really looking forward to this! Also, I am an NCGA member so looking forward to a deal!

Eddie i am down for any of the times
Remember you said you are going to show me how to pull the flat brim off

I'm fine with any of the tee times as well.
BTW: If it's as warm as it has been lately I will be wearing shorts. The glare has been known to cause flash burns (think arc welding) so make sure you have the appropriate protective clothing /eyeware. You've been warned. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back