#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Yes. You in Texas would be about 330 off the tee
I think that sim we played on always had a head on texas wind blowing at us or something...

I think I might have to give my opponent Freddie a call and get some time on these courses, perhaps get some photos and what not up for everyone. A little preview of whats to come, perhaps.

Tonight's lesson was proof that I turned a huge corner in the last two weeks. As awkward as my move with my hips was, and with all the bad shots it produced at first, something clicked, and the hip turn and tempo are on. More work to be done to sharpen up the consistency, but I like the direction I'm heading coming down the home stretch.

Tonight's lesson was proof that I turned a huge corner in the last two weeks. As awkward as my move with my hips was, and with all the bad shots it produced at first, something clicked, and the hip turn and tempo are on. More work to be done to sharpen up the consistency, but I like the direction I'm heading coming down the home stretch.

That's awesome man. Keep working at it. Repetition repetition repetition.

what am i supposed to work on?

i know i'm scheduling my putting lesson with my SPI instructor i used when i did the seemore testing very soon he said his course is opening soon.

Scoring irons, with your length and the fact that you hit driver every where. The course will play very short for you

Sounds like Buck is the partner to have for the first two formats.
Today is all golf for me. Practice, then round, then practice, then playing little par 3 course with my grandfather.

Should be both fun and beneficial.

Today is all golf for me. Practice, then round, then practice, then playing little par 3 course with my grandfather.

Sounds like an excellent day. I wish the final part of your day was still possible for me as my grandfather got me into golf, but he is past his playing years.

I have my clubs in my car for some practice time after work. It's wedge day!

5 weeks away from the Friday activities! Yes! Can't wait! Night golf and team rooms.

Scoring irons, with your length and the fact that you hit driver every where. The course will play very short for you

thanks Buddy! Curious if my captain will put us head to head....

Awesome Alek! Glad to hear your game is coming along nicely - Harry hooligans beware! :D

Damn, sounds like an awesome day. Unfortunately all the golf I will get today is a range session after work, but at least it will be with my shiny new fairway woods! :blob:

Found the sweet spot in my range session today. I worked my wedges and low irons mostly as there was a steady headwind (2 club). Hit some knock down wedges to multiple targets, and made some noted on how my new shafts perform in the wind. Felt excellent to put my head phones in and just zone out. Bring on #TheKing !
ytamubyh.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Nice TUT, that's some seriously good contact there!

I too went to the range today,but I brought my 9 year old daughter so it wasn't hard core prep. I used the time to mostly get dialed in with the Altitudes again. Man, they really just wanna go straight (aim at center of green, swing, hit center of green). Think I got my distances pretty dialed in with them which is good because tomorrow Jersey Nate and I are playing Scotland Run for a little #theKing / MC prep work.

Going to a warm 65 degrees, but the forecast is showing 20 to 30 mph winds (basically the same level as the crazy Doral day). Should be great prep for a possible windy Orlando day. REALLY looking forward to it. Oh, also the Swing Caddie arrived so I'll be testing that out pre-round too. Should be a good day!

Lawd have mercy I'm tired from hitting tons of balls today. No play on the golf course today as it was all range work. I guess tomorrow I will stay home and rest since it will be a beautiful warm Saturday = NOT! :D I stayed late today and worked on my putting rhythm and it's seriously beginning to blossom. If my putting comes around, watch out for the sleeper here! :bomb:

Good stuff OG! I spent about an hour and a half at the range today as well, and it was a nice session for me between crushing the new X2 Hots and practicing the longer irons and hybrid per Freddie's suggestion to work on the mid/long irons for approach shots at Championsgate. Swing was working really nicely today and made me feel pretty good about my game right now. Also hit a few half wedges and 3/4 wedges at the pitching green to close it out, and I was hitting those really nicely as well. Hoping this nice ballstriking keeps up!

Lesson day today after work. More iron work, and some driver work. Had a bit of an ah-ha moment that sunk in later, that is going to be a big help in both my iron play and driving. It amazing how small things make such a big difference. Golf is a definitely a game of inches. By the time the end of next month comes around, I will be hitting the ball better than I ever have. I already am now, and it just keeps getting better. I will be up for the challenge of seeing Chad crowned #theking.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Great session this morning! Coming along very nicely. :)

Lots of team Chad action, loving it. First lesson ever in 5 hours, so pumped. I'll report back!

Looks like both teams are putting in work. Love hearing about the prep, keep it up all the way to Orlando. I'm getting excited about following this one.

Taps away

Heading to the course soon. It's pretty cold, but I'm excited to get a round in.

Heading to the course soon. It's pretty cold, but I'm excited to get a round in.

Awesome dude. How are the courses out your way, pretty soggy?

Awesome dude. How are the courses out your way, pretty soggy?

A little, I haven't played a round yet and my home course did some major irrigation and drainage work over the winter (still working on it) so I'm curious to see how it is out there.

How are they around you?

Back