Purgatory Golf Club - Noblesville IN

From that flyover, looks like the fairway is pretty big, but a flat lie might be hard to come by. Screw it, I'm up to the challenge!

Heck yea man, this looks like a good hole to hit some of my x2hot bombs.

I'm just curious as to why they even bothered putting grass between the bunkers.

005_5A-as-Smart-Object-1_sz_10241.jpg

I'm just curious as to why they even bothered putting grass between the bunkers.

I love the way they are rough cut and shaped. It's different.

I have a big ass bucket of old golf balls in my basement. I'll bring it and see if we can get it stationed at the tips of #13 if you'd like.

I love the way they are rough cut and shaped. It's different.

I really like the concept of the tee boxes spread around the hole. It's a really unique usage of land space I think.

It DOES say somewhere on their site that the sand is much preferred over much of the tall grasses. Get your sand game ready boys.

Over/Under on sand shots for 18.

My Smart Sole S is ready!

This is a great course, but tough. I really think you guys will love playing it, one of my favorites in Indiana.

It DOES say somewhere on their site that the sand is much preferred over much of the tall grasses. Get your sand game ready boys.

Over/Under on sand shots for 18.
I'll say 6 sand shots for me!

You know it is sandy when the racks are mounted on the carts.......

I would KILL to play this course from the tips!

Man that looks fun, in a masochist kind of way

I would KILL to play this course from the tips!
By all means, I'll be waiting up a tee box for you to tee off!

This is going to be epic. Bring us all down a couple pegs before the invitational lol

Man...this place looks incredible!

This place looks awesome. Mmm, anyone mind if I play from the green tees? :act-up:

This place looks awesome. Mmm, anyone mind if I play from the green tees? :act-up:

Haha I won't be much further ahead

FWIW I've heard that the carry on 13 from the back is 280 to the fairway. And yes if anyone wants to play the tips I will be be down to play in your group.

I'll be playing from the greens on 13. A good drive for me is only 225 carry.

Back