What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 new FJ stasof gloves.

I just placed an order with Bobby Grace for a F22 long putter that is being made special to fit my sidesaddle putting stroke. Can't wait to get it on the green!

Nice BigE, insert version? Still one of the softest inserts out there.

Enjoy it!

Ordered a MATRIX OZIK WHITE TIE 5X3 shaft to throw in My ZL Encore. I love this shaft

Last edited:
Ordered a MATRIX OZIK WHITE TIE 5X3 shaft to throw on My ZL Encore. I love this shaft

I loved that shaft to. Just fell out of for for me. But I loved how it felt.

Dan, you still looking try 7x3 in x flex?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dan, you still looking try 7x3 in x flex?

The white tie? It's in the back of my mind, but I may need to take my time and try to grab a pull eventually. 6x3 or 7x3 -- Undecided.

The white tie? It's in the back of my mind, but I may need to take my time and try to grab a pull eventually. 6x3 or 7x3 -- Undecided.

Wanna try a red tie? I know you are looking for lower spin #s. I think red tie and white tie are about same spin. If anything bit less on the red tie. White tie never was a low spin shaft for me. More like mid spin, high launch

Extended the shaft on a putter and had a Super Stroke put on.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Got this for $25 shipped to me...originally wanted a cheap center shaft putter for when my gamer is misbehaving but after rolling a few putts really like the way it rolls off the face (red insert). Going to get it shortened by an inch and add a new grip and might be my new gamer.

m5SbnDC7ALFC3jF3zteCtXA.jpg

Wanna try a red tie? I know you are looking for lower spin #s. I think red tie and white tie are about same spin. If anything bit less on the red tie. White tie never was a low spin shaft for me. More like mid spin, high launch

I'm good on the red tie buddy -- thanks though. I really think that my experiment will need to remain in the low spin region. If I can tolerate the high launch principles of a shaft, that'll really get me fired up.

Yea, the whole "variable rebound" thingy. This should be fun......

Enjoy it, I'm not the biggest BG fan nowadays but I am still a big fan of that insert.

Found the wedge I want (54* SM4) on sale and suddenly had a change of heart. Ugh. The new Nike wedges have me intrigued, but haven't seen one in person.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Apex Pro, 4-AW, KBS Tour-V Stiff.

Ferrules, two more SS 1.0's (I know, I know, I have a problem), and 2 iline putter grips.

Got this for $25 shipped to me...originally wanted a cheap center shaft putter for when my gamer is misbehaving but after rolling a few putts really like the way it rolls off the face (red insert). Going to get it shortened by an inch and add a new grip and might be my new gamer.

m5SbnDC7ALFC3jF3zteCtXA.jpg

I game the STX ProFIT and the insert is silky smooth. You're going to love this putter!

I purchased a SeeMore FGP today off eBay.

Got a RocketBladz Tour 7 iron for 9.99 said it was demo club but still had plastic on it! Also got so tees and a new grip for my new 3 wood all for $17! Gotta love Edwin watts Going out of business sales! Also played 9 holes and broke in that 7 iron and my new 3 wood.
utehesu9.jpg
usu7ymu5.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

I game the STX ProFIT and the insert is silky smooth. You're going to love this putter!

I purchased a SeeMore FGP today off eBay.

Yeah I like the Pro Fit series where you can change the insert but for $25 I am pretty pumped about this putter. Love the feel of the insert.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Apex Pro, 4-AW, KBS Tour-V Stiff.

Nice. Glad I could help make it happen taking the game golf off your hands.

The Alex pros are likely my next big purchase. Doing a club champion fitting in two weeks. They are top of my want list though.

SeeMore X2

Will be looking forward to hear your thoughts on it. Seriously considering buying one myself.

I've got one of these and I really like it. Great for warming up and perfecting timing and tempo. If you're brave enough you can even hit balls with it. However, I don't recommend doing it with people around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy **** its been an expensive day. Just added a Big Bertha Alpha to my Apex Pro order.

You Granddaddy guys are a bunch of real jerks.

I traded for a couple of PR's.

So. Effing. Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back