Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I won't forget that important step lol, was already considering it when the Ocean City event was announced. Looks like we should have a good NY showing potentially.

Awesome. I knew you would be on top of it. Just wanted to be sure though, dont want people missing out for something as small as that. By small I mean the price, you get a whole lot more out of being apart of the Albatross Club!

But do they make a shandy?

Alright, I am going to need you to send that shaft back to me. Shame on you sir. Haha

Hope you can make it down for this one bud!

I have my sights set firmly on this invitational.

Alright, I am going to need you to send that shaft back to me. Shame on you sir. Haha

Hope you can make it down for this one bud!

Too late...it is already installed, itching to be hit. I might pay the 15bucks for 30 mins on the Dick's Sim

Yes! Bring that lefty Hacker with you and we can make it a party!

Lot of interest in this one, sure it'll fill up in seconds like the other events. Hope the 'puter is running fast on sign up day... hope to get in this one for sure.

But do they make a shandy?

I'm pretty sure that one of the breweries here in town makes one...if they do, I will find it.

I'm pretty sure that one of the breweries here in town makes one...if they do, I will find it.

Find it and send it all to ATL

I just mapquested it, just a little over a 3 hour drive for me. I hope I can make this happen!
It'll be around 9.5 hours for me! Probably longer as I'm going to swing through STL on my way!

I'm in. Sounds like they may need a backup plan to expand to 64 real quick.

I'm in. Sounds like they may need a backup plan to expand to 64 real quick.

I like this. You must be there. I will hear no other talk of you not being there.

I challenge you all to a duel for a spot. I'll bring the white glove.

Better bring those Apex's. I want to hit them in May!

They will be there for you to swing away! You just can't take them home with you.

They will be there for you to swing away! You just can't take them home with you.
Well after I win that duel, they may need a caring home.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this were unlimited to the number of THPers involved, this could easily eclipse 60. It's got everything!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this were unlimited to the number of THPers involved, this could easily eclipse 60. It's got everything!

Dont let 441 fool you. I move the needle.

Dont let 441 fool you. I move the needle.

That's why I'm trying to head you way too Ricky! It's just so perfectly centralized at a great course!

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Wonder if our captain could make the trip to represent???

Back