DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thinking of playing Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

Looking like temps will reach into the 50's post noon.

I still have this Tierra Verde deal to use before it expires.

Serious note Cookie, let me see what our forecast model looks like tomorrow. If I can get safely down there and back I'm thinking a big yes, weather here won't let me play this week so south is an option.

Serious note Cookie, let me see what our forecast model looks like tomorrow. If I can get safely down there and back I'm thinking a big yes, weather here won't let me play this week so south is an option.

Sounds good man. Just the wife and I this weekend with no plans so my Casa is your Casa!

Andrew and I were talking about Saturday, and I may have an extra tierre verde pass for you james

Andrew and I were talking about Saturday, and I may have an extra tierre verde pass for you james

Ok I just checked and Tierre Verde pass isnt good saturday... but if 2 guys wanted to play Sunday I have 2 passes!

Ok I just checked and Tierre Verde pass isnt good saturday... but if 2 guys wanted to play Sunday I have 2 passes!

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't check the details.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't check the details.

I didnt either till I said something and decided to check, i think sunday weather is gonna be poop too

I didnt either till I said something and decided to check, i think sunday weather is gonna be poop too

Gonna get to low 50's afternoon but north winds. Will be chilly for sure.

I likely won't get to play the following weekend so I'm willing to brave a little chill this weekend.

Ward and I are playing either oakmont or tribute. I have at least one guest pass for oakmont...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gonna get to low 50's afternoon but north winds. Will be chilly for sure.

I likely won't get to play the following weekend so I'm willing to brave a little chill this weekend.

Where you thinking? I might try and wait for a little warmer weather.
It doesn't work for you but I'm hoping for mid 60's-70's the following weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have a 10:44 tee time with room for up to 3 more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I will join if you don't mind.

don't mind at all. FYI the guest pass requires a cart fee, but it's under $20 with tax. free range time and stuff go with.

I'll be looking to play Sunday afternoon. Gotta work on my daughter's playhouse on Saturday.

I'll be looking to play Sunday afternoon. Gotta work on my daughter's playhouse on Saturday.
Sunday afternoon is looking to be halfway decent. low to mid 40s and not too much wind... I might be interested

If you are looking at an afternoon time for Sunday, count me in. Haven't got to swing the clubs in some time and would really like to get out. I will try and move my lesson to Saturday, so that should not be an issue.

Let's do Sunday afternoon somewhere. Would love to use the Tierra Verde deal but unsure whom else has it.

My Saturday afternoon plans are dependent on if Jman can make it down to TX or not. If he can't, I would like to try Oakmont if someone has a guess pass where I just do the cart fee.

Let's do Sunday afternoon somewhere. Would love to use the Tierra Verde deal but unsure whom else has it.

My Saturday afternoon plans are dependent on if Jman can make it down to TX or not. If he can't, I would like to try Oakmont if someone has a guess pass where I just do the cart fee.

Sunday afternoon anywhere would be great. Not picky on which course. Just want to hit a golf ball.

Sunday, 2/9

Course TBD
1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) Shakey

Likely choose something towards FW so the both of you aren't driving too far.

Sunday, 2/9

Course TBD
1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) Shakey

Likely choose something towards FW so the both of you aren't driving too far.

I'm easy. TV? Or are you thinking of someplace else. We need to use those before they expire. Aaron said he had two available if needed.

I would love to use the TV passes. It's valid after 12pm, what's the earliest everyone can make it? I would like to call this morning and get a time.

What ever time. I'm not particular on the time for Sunday. 12 straight up, 1, I'm OK with anything afternoon.

Tierre Verde looks to be a 40 minute drive for me, so I'm good if I can buy one of Aaron's passes.

Tierre Verde looks to be a 40 minute drive for me, so I'm good if I can buy one of Aaron's passes.

What time can you be there? I'll get a time for us.

What time can you be there? I'll get a time for us.

1pm works, unless you guys want to go earlier. I'll go with the group's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back