#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few weeks, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events coming in 2014. One of those events is something incredibly unique with Wilson Staff and THP called #PersonalDistance and it is going to be incredible. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

Today we are excited to continue the launch of the 2014 calendar with details on #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

WS_Logo_1-2-M.jpg

THP Events
How do you get into THP Events? All you need is your 2014 Albatross Club Membership. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you qualify for all of our events if you get in. If you are not and want the chance to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $189
This includes:
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*Dinner
*THP Swag + Surprises
*Wilson Innovation Center Fitting
*Wilson Staff Driver

When & Where
October 10th-11th, 2014
Chicago, IL
Open to 9 Lucky THPers

Wilson Innovation Center
The famous Wilson Golf Innovation Center will open its private doors for THPers to get the royal treatment and learn how to make distance their own. Join THP on a tour of this incredibly high tech facility and then get a brief education and fitting on the driver that you will be putting in play later in the day. Meet with members of the R&D team, ask them questions about club design and see how clubs are created from beginning to end.

Golf
Saturday afternoon will be a round of golf at the beautiful Highlands of Elgin. This round will be with members of the Wilson Golf team as well as armed with your new Wilson Staff driver.

For those that want to replay the course on Sunday, THP has negotiated a small discount off the price. The replay round price is $59 for Sunday.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Friday Wilson HQ
Spend the evening including dinner and drinks with the folks at Wilson Golf as you tour their headquarters and learn more about the brand overall.

Dinner
After the round of golf, THP will be hosting a dinner at the amazing Lou Malnati's for fun, food & drink and recapping the incredible day's action both at the innovation center and the golf course.

Lodging
While this is not a stay and play event, we know that many THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP will be setting up a hotel option for those that would like to take advantage of it and be centrally located for the golf and dinner. Details to be announced.

Meet & Greet
Friday night those that are close to the hotel above, we will be getting together locally for a small meet and greet. The location will be announced as we get closer to the event.

Signing Up
This will not be a standard first come and first served type of sign up. To get involved with this event, stay tuned for some fun social media driven activities where creativity gets rewarded and brings the invites home.

Last edited:
9 lucky THPERS indeed, this is going ot be 1 HOT ticket

Wow, this looks amazing and what a freaking bargain!!!!!

Wow, what an awesome event. And holy crap you get a lot for the $$!

$189 with golf, a driver, personal tour, and a ton of other stuff? Holy deal. Hoping I can make this one work time wise and do what's needed to get in. Fantastic!

I know how excited W/S is for this event. Sounds like it's going to be epic

This is going to be a great time. Course is a lot of fun, Malnati's is world class, education, a driver, etc. So looking forward to this.

Wow! 9 LUCKY winners indeed.

Good luck everyone!

What an awesome event!! While chances are slim, I hope I can get up there for the event. Love seeing Wilson involved in an event!!

$189 with golf and a driver, and personal tour? Holy deal. Hoping I can make this one work time wise and do what's needed to get in. Fantastic!

and dinner

This will be an amazing event for 9 lucky THPers. The course looks awesome and has some nice Golfweek awards. THP does it again!
#InstaSellOut

That is pretty awesome. Love Wilson jumping in, in a big way here. Can't wait to follow along with this.

WOW! talk about bang for your buck!

i want in!

No idea if I will make it in (hoping obviously) but I'm going to have some fun with the social media aspect regardless!

this about as no-brainer as no-brainer comes. Will be entering for sure.

Wow, what a sweet freaking event! Can't wait to see what the contests are.

Everything...all that great Wilson / golf stuff...AND Lou Malnati's? Wow. I'm THP cursed this year - that's my son's birthday weekend - so I can't make it, but this is going to be incredible event and I look forward to following along.

Last edited:
Golf
Saturday afternoon will be a round of golf at the beautiful Highlands of Elgin. This round will be with members of the Wilson Golf team as well as armed with your new driver.

For those that want to replay the course on Sunday, THP has negotiated a small discount off the price. The replay round price is $59 for Sunday.

Is the discounted Sunday rate only available to those who are in the event? If I don't happen to make the event, but still possibly want to play Sunday, would that discount be available?

Is the discounted Sunday rate only available to those who are in the event? If I don't happen to make the event, but still possibly want to play Sunday, would that discount be available?

I second this question.

That is an incredible value for all that is included in this event. Definitely think this is one I'm going to have to throw my name in the contests for and explain it to the wife later if I happened to get in.

Man, that event sounds incredible. And at $189, I'd almost feel like stealing.

This sounds AWESOME. If only I had some vaca time left to travel to this guy. I think this will open some eyes to Wilson's full equipment lineup beyond the irons.

This would be incredible. If nothing else simply for that fact that I would gain some much needed or rather wanted exposure to Wilson Staff and their philosophies.

That is a crazy good deal at $189! This will be an amazing event.

Back