Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational - Extra Rounds Sign Up

I am definitely in for a Friday round 12-1, I'm on the fence for Sunday as the bawse and I need to get the babies from my mom.

Probably good for any course on Sunday. What are we looking at for green fees at those 4 options?

I'm in for Friday afternoon and Sunday.

They both look great but my first choice is gray plantation for Sunday morning

Gray Plantation - I called to see if we could get a discounted rate & they said they will be having a tournament that morning & would not be able to accomodate us. Not an option now.:bad:

So now it looks like the group consensus is leaning toward the Nat'l of LA. I'll post an update when I get the group offer from them.

Im in for friday and sunday round. National is good for me since graywood is not an option. If you need me to do anything, tee times...etc. let me know.

Unfortunately, you can remove me from the list... Just received notification that I'm now working in Orlando that weekend... Not very happy about it...

Unfortunately, you can remove me from the list... Just received notification that I'm now working in Orlando that weekend... Not very happy about it...
:banghead:
I imagine this is how you feel about now.

Shakey, I would like to play Friday. I'm driving and plan to be there 11 ish, so any tee time after noon is fine with me.

I plan on calling the courses on Friday Feb. 14th to confirm our tee times for the extra rounds on Friday & Sunday.

Please let post here or PM me by noon on the 14th if you plan on playing with the group.

I'm in for the Friday afternoon round.

I plan on calling the courses on Friday Feb. 14th to confirm our tee times for the extra rounds on Friday & Sunday.

Please let post here or PM me by noon on the 14th if you plan on playing with the group.
Is 9 holes an option on Friday?

Regardless, v.man and I are definitely in for Sunday rounds.

I'm definitely in for Sunday (no time or course preference). I am 90% in for Friday.

Is 9 holes an option on Friday?

Regardless, v.man and I are definitely in for Sunday rounds.

If you tee off by 3:00 - 3:30, you should have 4 - 4.5 hours of daylight in to finish your round. Sunset won't be until 7:30.

add me and OITW to the Sunday morning rounds....we will need to go off pretty early though because I have to get him back to Houston to catch a 3pm flight

add me and OITW to the Sunday morning rounds....we will need to go off pretty early though because I have to get him back to Houston to catch a 3pm flight

Not too early I just double checked, it's a 6:30pm flight, I think I gave you the wrong time...

Using Tapatalk

Not too early I just double checked, it's a 6:30pm flight, I think I gave you the wrong time...

Using Tapatalk

Forget the previous post and just put me and OITW in for the Sunday rounds.....LOL

Whats the green fee for Sunday's round?

Whats the green fee for Sunday's round?

I didn't get the email back from the club yet to see what their group rate is, but a normal weekend round is $40 including cart.

I play at The National course regularly and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to play somewhere besides Contraband during your visit . The course is really fun to play. It gets increasingly more difficult as you move from 1-18 with 18 being a really fun hole. Make sure if you play it that you know where the water is because it is deceptive and can be a pain to think you hit a great shot that ended up in the water.

My wife and my baby shower is that weekend so I'm a little bummed I won't be able to make it over there to meet you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am def in for a Friday round around 12-1. Sunday is probably a no go since wife and I have to get the boys from grandma.

So far we have 4 guys playing Thursday, 23 on Friday & 19 on Sunday. That's a pretty good showing.

Only people I don't have down for at least 1 extra round are:
-capt.dru
-Dance Business
-jholl2277
-Miller Time
-TNTCigarGuy

Sorry if I missed it somewhere they said they were playing.

Can't wait! Getting really pumped for this event!

Back