Behind The Scenes Look At BST Nano Carbon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While out in California THP got a chance to spend the day at BST Nano HQ and see the incredible things this company is producing both in golf and outside.

Impact-24-L.jpg

Impact-25-L.jpg

Impact-46-L.jpg

Impact-47-L.jpg

Impact-53-L.jpg

Impact-19-L.jpg

Impact-20-L.jpg

Impact-39-L.jpg

Impact-29-L.jpg

Impact-7-L.jpg

Impact-15-L.jpg

Impact-27-L.jpg

Impact-31-L.jpg

Impact-9-L.jpg

Impact-17-L.jpg

Impact-21-L.jpg

Impact-8-L.jpg

Impact-41-L.jpg

Impact-23-L.jpg

Impact-33-L.jpg

Impact-5-L.jpg

Impact-11-L.jpg

Impact-28-L.jpg

Impact-16-L.jpg

Impact-35-L.jpg

Impact-13-L.jpg

Impact-22-L.jpg

Impact-18-L.jpg

Impact-12-L.jpg

Impact-36-L.jpg

Impact-42-L.jpg

Impact-37-L.jpg

Impact-32-L.jpg

Impact-3-L.jpg

Impact-6-L.jpg

Impact-2-L.jpg

Impact-4-L.jpg

Impact-L.jpg

Some of those photos and items they make put a thought in my head.. And if I'm close to right, that's going to be pretty awesome.

Interesting range of products. I saw some golf shafts so that is also intriguing

Some of those photos and items they make put a thought in my head.. And if I'm close to right, that's going to be pretty awesome.

What these guys can do with these technologies is crazy impressive - across numerous applications.

They have BIG plans and I'm excited specifically to see the golf aspect launched.

Good stuff! I like all the old golf memorabilia they have around as well!

What these guys can do with these technologies is crazy impressive - across numerous applications.

They have BIG plans and I'm excited specifically to see the golf aspect launched.

First thoughts that came to my head was super lightweight, and incredibly strong/stable. I could be way off but between the bike frames and the paddles, it's hard to not have that idea

First thoughts that came to my head was super lightweight, and incredibly strong/stable. I could be way off but between the bike frames and the paddles, it's hard to not have that idea
My thought as well. Super super interesting for sure. Can't wait to see what comes from them.

Now my head hurts even more.

I'm so so so so so so stinking curious!

I assume more golf pics to come when allowed? Saw a ton of stuff not much golf stuff yet

I assume more golf pics to come when allowed? Saw a ton of stuff not much golf stuff yet

Tons of stuff is coming, but not a lot of golf stuff to show yet. Coming with first ever line very soon, and its just a shaft company. This was more a look at the company as a whole and what they are doing. Crazy stuff all made in house.

I more meant shafts sorry for not being specific Josh. I think it cool they make a bunch of stuff but I want to selfishly see more golf related products!

I more meant shafts sorry for not being specific Josh. I think it cool they make a bunch of stuff but I want to selfishly see more golf related products!

Oh brother, I know exactly what you meant. They literally have very few. THP was the first outside of the business to even see what is going on. They are not even done with graphics yet, that is how early and soon you guys are going to see things.

There is definitely some crazy cool stuff coming in explanation.

I'm excited. After the UST event I have a new found curiosity for the way shafts are made and the tech that goes into them.

That is impressive. Very neat to see all the areas they do things for. A lot of great looking stuff in there.

Can't wait to see what evolves from all of this

Love all of the pics. With so much experience will all of those different products they make I' expected to really be wowed at what they can do for a golf shaft.

They are into a lot of cool stuff. Thanks for all the pix.

Ummm.....wow! I see lots of potential. Will stay tuned. Did I say wow?

JM

When we bought our Kayaks, I was absolutely FLOORED with how light some of the paddles were. Of course, they weren't cheap at all.

I think MRC is doing some great things w/ the Bassara line - but I think that's an area where people can continue to innovate.

Oh brother, I know exactly what you meant. They literally have very few. THP was the first outside of the business to even see what is going on. They are not even done with graphics yet, that is how early and soon you guys are going to see things.

There is definitely some crazy cool stuff coming in explanation.

How freaking cool is that?

When we bought our Kayaks, I was absolutely FLOORED with how light some of the paddles were. Of course, they weren't cheap at all.

I think MRC is doing some great things w/ the Bassara line - but I think that's an area where people can continue to innovate.

Haha oddly that's a shaft I never got along with. Never knew if it was the shaft or the club head but it just didn't have any pop.

Haha oddly that's a shaft I never got along with. Never knew if it was the shaft or the club head but it just didn't have any pop.

I forget which of the Bassara shafts it was (not the Eagle/E series), but when I was getting fitted I'd mentioned that lightweight shafts always felt too weak, and they put one of the Bassara shafts in it and it was about as stiff as anything I'd swung. The stuff people are doing w/ materials is impressive, and from what JB and #Cookie are saying, it sounds like this is potentially another class.

Really cool pics and interesting stuff. So looking forward to want they come out with.

I forget which of the Bassara shafts it was (not the Eagle/E series), but when I was getting fitted I'd mentioned that lightweight shafts always felt too weak, and they put one of the Bassara shafts in it and it was about as stiff as anything I'd swung. The stuff people are doing w/ materials is impressive, and from what JB and #Cookie are saying, it sounds like this is potentially another class.

I was thinking it had to be solid but ugh, disappoint. I'd love to try it again

What amazing photos, they do quite a lot, can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves for golf.

Back