can someone have a look?

tucker

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry I've only got a face on video, a mate took it today and I'm not great at reading it.

The swing produced a low pull fade, I've been terrible with my driving recently but have found irons and hybrids reasonably consistent.

I realise you might not be able to help without seeing more swings and a straight down the line video but this is all I have at the moment.

Thanks

Video

https://vimeo.com/https://vimeo.com/130448296

Here is a screenie of impact position

8dee64c0aefcec0614977968df6e0b35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It looks like you made contact with the heel? Is that your normal contact on the face? Heel shots will usually result in fades. It's hard to tell from my untrained eye but it seems like the shaft gets pretty "whippy", what shaft flex are you using?

That's a stiff flex tour version in the ping i25 driver......yeah I seem to suffer from heal hits, really only in the driver though, rarely with the other clubs.

That's a stiff flex tour version in the ping i25 driver......yeah I seem to suffer from heal hits, really only in the driver though, rarely with the other clubs.

Edit: not everything from the heel though, just a lot of inconsistency......

Impact position looks okay, but the face is pointing a little left and your path would definitely be left of that if it was a pull fade. You seem to have a slight reverse pivot in your back swing. You aren't transferring your weight to the right much, if at all.

You have some solid positions in your swing. At you right hip the club is in good shape. The right leg straightens and your plane changes. I thunk this is why you are making contact on the heel and hitting pull fades. Keep some flex in the right leg throughout the entire swing. I think this will cure what is broken

You have some solid positions in your swing. At you right hip the club is in good shape. The right leg straightens and your plane changes. I thunk this is why you are making contact on the heel and hitting pull fades. Keep some flex in the right leg throughout the entire swing. I think this will cure what is broken
Thanks, I'll try and keep the knee flex in the right leg and report back with how I get on......

Does the ball start left of where you aim, looks like your coming over the top and hitting a pull. Try and slow the club down during change of direction at the top. Try and hit your driver with a full swing but 50% effort.tiger woods does a drill with a 5 iron where he has a full swing for every shot but trrys to hit 10 yards shorter each time. Think this would be a good drill for you. Good luck.

Back