jlukes

Reaction score
making a comeback?

CG_0xBVVAAATdf5.jpg

A PepsiCo spokeswoman confirmed the authenticity of the message to Ad Age. She declined to provide other details, but said "we think Crystal Pepsi fans are going to be happy with what we have planned."

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/crystal-pepsi-poised-a-comeback/298964/

Wow...this takes me back...what was that, '92 - '93? (Google said yes). I'd try it again.

I loved me some crystal pepsi!

Definitely on board with this. Can't wait to see what they bring to market.

saw this yesterday, brings back some memories.

I never tried this one, but looking forward to it. Probably will not be available in Canada like Vanilla coke, a trip state side solves that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not upset by this development.

My first reaction, honestly...eww.

But I didn't have a fond memory of it as a kid.

Oh wow... This with some splurge, jolt cola and OK soda in the cooler and we can party like its '92. I'll break out my Alf and Hayley's comet tshirts now

Oh wow... This with some splurge, jolt cola and OK soda in the cooler and we can party like its '92. I'll break out my Alf and Hayley's comet tshirts now

Next we need Dunk-a-roos to come back!

Someone get in touch with Hi-C and tell them it's time for an Ecto Cooler return.

Can still buy gushers

Really?! That's quite exciting... I had no idea and will check the fruit snack aisle next time at the grocery store. Thanks

Really?! That's quite exciting... I had no idea and will check the fruit snack aisle next time at the grocery store. Thanks
Yea. Packs are half the size now though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yea. Packs are half the size now though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's fine by me, I don't need to eat junk but I'd like to grab some for nostalgic purposes.

If they make a diet version, I'm all over it. I'd drink clear coffee if it was available.

This sounds like something Heisenberg would come up with

This is probably falling in the same lines as their "DewShine" that they have out currently for Mountain Dew. I'll certainly give it a try.

I remember drinking it and liking it originally. Now that I am older, they'd have to make a diet version for me to partake in, but if they marketed it as a (slightly) healthier alternative due to the lack of dyes, I could see it being more successful now than it was then.

I've never been a fan of most Pepsi products, but I drank a ton of this when I was a kid. I'd definitely try it again.

Do you think they'll get VanHagar to sing the jingle again?

I think I'm a little too young to have heard of this. is it just clear Pepsi?

I think I'm a little too young to have heard of this. is it just clear Pepsi?

Yes. It's Pepsi without the brown syrup color. Same taste, just clear. Pretty sure a clear rum with it would be good, may have to experiment.

Yes. It's Pepsi without the brown syrup color. Same taste, just clear. Pretty sure a clear rum with it would be good, may have to experiment.
I'd be happy to be your lab assistant for those experiments!!!

Back