Android Phone Thread

Wtf! Two days of trying im only at 10!!!! Seriously going to uninstall it before I break my phone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wtf! Two days of trying im only at 10!!!! Seriously going to uninstall it before I break my phone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I wish I never looked in this thread and found this dumb game.

But I'm addicted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thinking it might be time to Root and ROM my S4. Anyone have a nice and stable ROM?

Need some thoughts about rooting the s4 (the process). I stupidly patched the firmware, tried to upgrade via the pre-patch method, and am in a sort of image-limbo. Any thoughts regarding dding or whatnot to get the phone back to factory before changing up the ROM?

Wicked V10

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday from Best Buy and I am considering getting the ZeroLemon for it, but I have heard that the sound is somewhat muffled after adding the battery. Anybody using this combination and if so, what are your thoughts? Also, how does the case feel and hold up?

Last edited:
Ordered a Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday from Best Buy and I am considering getting the ZeroLemon for it, but I have heard that the sound is somewhat muffled after adding the battery. Anybody using this combination and if so, what are your thoughts?

I have no issues with the sound. It does turn a very slim phone into a brick but I can go a few days on one charge.

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday from Best Buy and I am considering getting the ZeroLemon for it, but I have heard that the sound is somewhat muffled after adding the battery. Anybody using this combination and if so, what are your thoughts? Also, how does the case feel and hold up?

I can't speak for the S4 but I never ever had an issue with the S3 + FrankenLemon

I can't speak for the S4 but I never ever had an issue with the S3 + FrankenLemon

Have I told you today Im still not talking to you! :banghead:

Sound is fine. And if you are talking about the speaker, it is actually better because with the battery, you can set it down screen up, and you can heart it. It is a bad design, putting the speaker where they did.

a nice little Flappy Bird article i came across today....

http://tabtimes.com/feature/tablet-....es-googleplus&utm_source=plus.url.google.com

here's a blurb i enjoyed:

It's not uncommon to lose your bird on the very first set of pipes. Players find scores of 30 or 40 brag-worthy. Although as an infinite game, scores of 1,000+ should be possible, encountering someone who's managed to break 100 is like meeting a celebrity

although...Canadan is already a celebrity in the eyes of many.

Got my Samsung Galaxy S4 up and running and I am so happy with this phone. Beats all the other Android phones I have had hands down.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

So glad they got rid of flappy bird. I despise that stupid game!!!! (See: I really sucked at it)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Anybody using one of those portable battery chargers such as an Akler or a Limeade)? If so, which one and how do you like it? I was going to go with a ZeroLemon battery, but I think that I want to try a chargers first. I am actually pretty pleased so far with the stock S4 battery, but want a good back up.

I have a tablet question:

If you come across a great deal on a tablet from, say, AT&T, would you have to activate it or could you just use the wifi?? PS, it's supposedly NOS and never opened/used before.

I have a tablet question:

If you come across a great deal on a tablet from, say, AT&T, would you have to activate it or could you just use the wifi?? PS, it's supposedly NOS and never opened/used before.

It will work as wifi but you may get sim card error pop up occasionally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back