Introducing Captain Scotty Goryl - 2015 THP Gauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, THP introduced the details and return of the 2015 Gauntlet. Part of this epic event is choosing the captain you would play for out of the 6 members of the Zoo Crew that will be captaining teams this year in Chicago. For those that missed the details of this event, click here to check them out.

Signup will start soon, so THP wants to introduce you to the captains and let them explain a little bit about what they are looking for in the THPers for their squad. First up, is the king of lefty rhythm and swing the main man, Scott Goryl. You can follow him on Twitter @ScottGorylCG and of course chat with him here on THP.

We present...Scott Goryl

Wow. Now I can see how you couldn't wait till tomorrow to share this. That is epic

Wow. WTG Scotty G! Love the enthusiasm and definitely would be a great captain to play for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That. Was. Amazing!

lol pretty brave going public with that.

This was downright awesome to watch in person.

What an effin surprise and ScottyG KILLED it!!!! Who wouldn't want to play for Scotty? Can you say Gin & Juice to kickoff the morning?

Pretty sure I won't see anything funnier for a while.

• Admin
I can say for fact that when we pressed record and told Scott to start, we had NO IDEA what he would bring. Turned out, it was full of awesome.

Lol that is hilarious! Would not expect that from Scotty G. Love it!

That was as good as it gets. Loved it!!

Greatest THP video, or greatest THP video ever?

Yes.

That was awesome!! Absolutely loved it!!

I can say for fact that when we pressed record and told Scott to start, we had NO IDEA what he would bring. Turned out, it was full of awesome.

Makes you wonder how much planning went into this from his perspective. His wife and kids can likely tell us. Hahaha

That was hilarious. My daughter wanted to watch it multiple times.

Wow, that was awesome. Put the 'G' in ScottyG! Nicely done.

This is amazing. Gonna be kindof hard not to want to play for him. ?

That dude is freakin Awesome lol, oh man that was good.

Wow, I can't un-see that.

That. Was. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

That was some great shhhhtuff right there!

Well, that was interestingly different. Very nice start to the videos.

Oh my ScottyG! You're just so gangster, where does this thug life side come from?!

Back