2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Better then being known for finding a certain piece of jewelry on a putting green...

LOL, did that make it back to the rightful owner?

wow... that is not what I want to be known for.

Should have laid up then bro...or waited for them to disappear HAHAHA

Karma for using hybo to almost hole out greenside like 30 times

LOL, did that make it back to the rightful owner?

Nope, mrs 441 tried to toss it in the trash can while the cart was moving

#failed

I so recall GG saying stay on the ass of the group in front of you, however I'm sure that's not what she meant. Glad we were the last group.

This was an event I had my eye on since it was announced. Will definitely be trying to get in the next event of this kind. Bonus if it is in central Florida again, as we always have a blast when we go there. Sounds like everyone had a great time, and it also sounds like the girls putted great. Such a cool and unique opportunity to spend some time doing what we love, with those we love.

Don't try. Do.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Random thoughts

Our significant others "get IT" - "it" is our love of THP, Golf and the awesome people at every event

The SO's also realize that boxes and lots of them show up at almost every THPers house.

Plugging drives in the fairway is not cool.

New greens are tough to read and hold

Boring golf (fairways and greens) is played by a lot of THPers #boring was used a lot in Saturdays group

Snakes by the pool at night freak out a lot of people including security

The Hyatt Regency is an amazing resort and their staff is awesome!

OCN's pro shop is ridiculous

THPers definitely out kick their coverage

More to come!

Sitting at the pool side bar. I love this place
jaje2e6e.jpg

Our waiter is here. More later
agysahyn.jpg

Wow cool, its dark out here already....at 1:20pm

Take that GREX!

Just caught up on everything and WOW, another great THP event in the books.

I definitely will be aiming to get into this one with the g/f next year.

It's just a light spring shower, it will pass and be sunny again soon for 5 minutes and then pitch black and miserable. But do not fear you will see sunlight again in California soon and then in September for PGA National!

Let me introduce you to THE FIFY

Let me introduce you to THE FIFY

It's just a light spring shower, it will pass and be sunny again soon for 5 minutes and then pitch black and miserable. But do not fear you will see sunlight again in California soon and then we will see it together in September for PGA National!

And I will further Fixed It For You.

What a wonderful weekend, had such a great time!!

It was a pleasure meeting all the THPer's and their significant other, what a fun group of people!

The pool and spa were just what was needed to make all the golf widows feel loved and pampered, definitely a treat!

Grand Cypress was AMAZING, would love to go again.

Found out I was better at putting than I thought.

We had a great group on Sunday, David & Nicole, Troy & Jamie, Glen & Karen, we had a lot of fun and laughs and saw some wonderful shots made (sorry guys, I can't remember your THP handle names).

Thanks to Josh and Morgan for a great event and making all the ladies feel included, it was nice to see what THP is all about!

Last edited:
Reading all these write ups are taking me back to the Grand Cypress. My write up will come tonight.

What a wonderful weekend, had such a great time!!

It was a pleasure meeting all the THPer's and their significant other, what a fun group of people!

The pool and spa were just what was needed to make all the golf widows feel loved and pampered, definitely a treat!

Grand Cypress was AMAZING, would love to go again.

Found out I was better at putting than I thought.

We had a great group on Sunday, David & Nicole, Troy & Jamie, Glen & Karen, we had a lot of fun and laughs and saw some wonderful shots made (sorry guys, I can't remember your THP handle names).

Thanks to Josh and Morgan for a great event and making all the ladies feel included, it was nice to see what THP is all about!

Look at my wife with a recap, this lady is awesome!

Last edited:
Look at my wife with a recap, this lady is awesome!

Having to deal with your play yesterday...Yes she is! :)
Had a great time meeting her.

Having to deal with your play yesterday...Yes she is! :)
Had a great time meeting her.

Strange, I dont see to recall your 2 some which includes a single digit golfer beating us...strange

Last day at the resort still loving the pool.
9a8ahe8a.jpg

Back