The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
blogSpongeBobrippedl1268287375.jpg

Ripus.

Hahahahahhaa

Oh I saw it. Just figured I would leave it so you guys could all have a laugh at my expense.

Go ahead and change it.

I'll just make it something worse.

Poor Ricky...always the butt of the jokes, although I guess this time, he's more the thigh of the joke.

The frequency of the incidents really is impressive though.

I have an announcement to make. Much to happiness of all you wonderful people here, it happened again. Haha Was finishing up shoveling and slipped and ripped my pant leg pirate style. From my ankle to my thigh. I am not even really sure what they got caught on. Thankfully it was only sweatpants, but I just knew it would bring you all so much joy. I had to run to work so I didnt get an pictures, but I will get some for you later.

These rip the pants announcements always make my day!

and the clinic never called me back, and they're closed now, and it's getting worse because I'm having difficulties swallowing now. I am beyond angry, and I really hope I don't have to go to the hospital.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My last 36 hours haven't been fun. A major gout flare up in my right foot followed up with a migraine. Needing to vomit and having to crawl to get there because you can't walk was bad.

My last 36 hours haven't been fun. A major gout flare up in my right foot followed up with a migraine. Needing to vomit and having to crawl to get there because you can't walk was bad.

Well...that sounds awful

Get well soon

Gout = worst pain on earth. Sorry to hear it.

Richard had a flare up of Gout a few months back...it was hell for him. Hope it goes away quickly.

I am so tired of people who don't talk to you for weeks, and then get legitimately upset with you for not initiating conversation with them.

Everything is a one way street to some folks. It's crazy annoying.

I know it's late but I am right there with you. I know it all to well.

I know it's late but I am right there with you. I know it all to well.

I know right. I text this Dan Gregory guy and he just never responds.

I know right. I text this Dan Gregory guy and he just never responds.

I heard that guy was a jerk anyways. You are better off just staying away from him.

Probably very true.

Love people on craigslist who ask to buy something then the day of meeting they bail or no show

Envoy....about to set it on fire

Isn't this what you meant?

Both lol...The issue the transmission company couldn't replicate and I thought was taken care of...isnt

When Golf Digest makes a post about the President playing golf. Whole thing just turns into a political view debate.

They should really know better.

When Golf Digest makes a post about the President playing golf. Whole thing just turns into a political view debate.

They should really know better.

I wouldn't mind as much if the Jack ass could swing a club......That's why he keeps the secret service so close..To shoot anyone that laugh's

Why is it that when you have new golf stuff scheduled for delivery and you have to work that day it'll come at 9 in the morning but when you have a day off they wait until later in the evening?

uhyve8ez.jpg

The wind? Or u whining about the heat again???

I had to roll up the windows in my car and turn on the a/c. It's the middle of February I want my low. 70s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back