2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

Gold for Team GB!!! Well done Lizzy!!!!!

The reaction of pikus-pace was awesome

Watching women's Aerials now.

Got to thinking that they should do this off the ski jump hills. That would be awesome.

I hope they don't have a doubles skeleton.

:confused2:Missing the whole,Olympics..working all the hours I can now.. Anyone want to tape me a few days of it?

i currently live in the Stone Age,,no DVR.

will pay, seriously

USA vs Russia in hockey televised live now, pretty excited that I'm not working and can watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

USA vs Russia in hockey televised live now, pretty excited that I'm not working and can watch

Darn this is fast, they are giving quite a show

Darn this is fast, they are giving quite a show

Yeah, I love the bigger ice surface really opens it up. Love the physicality they're showing as well.

Let's go boys!!!
4e5uju7y.jpg

BOOM! Great goal.

Saw this on twitter after the goal and love it

8uvyge6y.jpg

One more!!

5usaruqy.jpg

You would think both teams would have learned not to take stupid penalties by now.

You would think both teams would have learned not to take stupid penalties by now.

Was about to say the same thing. Just about all the goals on this game are off Power play. Things not to do in last 5:43

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So it wasn't a high stick after all.

So it wasn't a high stick after all.

Net was "off". This game is fun to watch. Talent on Russia is impressive. Too bad the officiating isn't much better than the NHL.

Huge mistake by Russia taking a penalty. Can USA take advantage?

This USAvsRUS hockey game is pretty good. Watching a gold medal game?

Watching Team USA hockey gut it out in this game is amazing, such a scrappy team, they have to feel like the whole country is against them, oh that's right they are, talk about home ice!

Net was "off". This game is fun to watch. Talent on Russia is impressive. Too bad the officiating isn't much better than the NHL.

So much fun - let's keep playing!!!

Back