DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward & I with a rematch. Let's do it!

And A BBQ sandwich on the line this time! Not confidence inspiring that you grew up playing it, but I will bring my Seemore and have no excuses :p

930 tee time at PV tournament tomorrow
I'm in, but forgot to call & get my tee time. I'll get there early enough that it won't matter.

Don't forget that I owe you a round for the voucher you gave me to Tierra Verde.

I think I'm using the Athena for the 1st time on a course tomorrow. I've got her all lead taped up, but I'd still like to extend the shaft & change the grip.

I'm in, but forgot to call & get my tee time. I'll get there early enough that it won't matter.

Don't forget that I owe you a round for the voucher you gave me to Tierra Verde.

I think I'm using the Athena for the 1st time on a course tomorrow. I've got her all lead taped up, but I'd still like to extend the shaft & change the grip.

IIRC tou are at 930 with me. Do you have the grip already? If you want to swing by the house before the tournament tomorrow I can extend it for you and put the grip on.

IIRC tou are at 930 with me. Do you have the grip already? If you want to swing by the house before the tournament tomorrow I can extend it for you and put the grip on.
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just play with the grip that's on it tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind sending it home with you afterwards to let you put it on though.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just play with the grip that's on it tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind sending it home with you afterwards to let you put it on though.

Thats your call. Im about 7min from the course, so whatever is easiest for you

Thats your call. Im about 7min from the course, so whatever is easiest for you

I'd take you up on it, but I don't want to go into a round with a grip I've never tried on a putter I'm still getting used to.

I'm crazy like that when it comes to putters. I have to be really comfortable with them to be able to trust them. I don't love the grip thats on it now, but at least I'm semi-familiar with it now.

I'd take you up on it, but I don't want to go into a round with a grip I've never tried on a putter I'm still getting used to.

I'm crazy like that when it comes to putters. I have to be really comfortable with them to be able to trust them. I don't love the grip thats on it now, but at least I'm semi-familiar with it now.

No problem! Just to make sure I have what I need, what is the current length and what are you wanting to take it to? Also what grip are you putting on it?

No problem! Just to make sure I have what I need, what is the current length and what are you wanting to take it to? Also what grip are you putting on it?
I think it's at 34" now & I'd like to take it up to 36".
The grip I have is just a basic pistol style grip.

BTW, I left a card with the guy at the left register. It's got $40 on it. Use it to pay for your round & keep the balance. I'm headed to the range.

Well damn, that's perfect.

3BD - can you cancel Ditto without issue?

Good call!! I played Ditto a few weeks ago. One of my buddies explained the greens as "painted mud"... hopefully they're better by now, but who knows...

Did u see the pic I posted of #16 green the other day? Heard the greens weren't great too

Good point. I did but had forgotten about it.

Came back south to visit my parent's and it is 90°!

Just finished up at PV tourney. 43/40. Net 73.

Niteowl dropped a smooth 15 on # 15. But he also had a 400 yard drive on #18.

Just finished up at PV tourney. 43/40. Net 73.

Niteowl dropped a smooth 15 on # 15. But he also had a 400 yard drive on #18.

Worst round in probably 3 years! And the drive was only 385!

Glad some guys got out to play today! Very nice afternoon.

Looking good tomorrow too. See you boys at The Bridges.

Worst round in probably 3 years! And the drive was only 385!
Forgot to ask how the conversation with the cheater went after I stirred up the hornets nest. :D Dude was some kind of pissed off when I left.

I can't believe he thought he could take his ball out of the bunker & play it off the grass because his ball was in a footprint in the sand. I think he just got caught straight up cheating & made that up. He should have been DQ'd.

He was dq. He was mad and kept going on and on about. Then he accused me of cheating. Aaron told him to just drop it. He told Aaron he wanted him to step outside. It got ugly for a while. You should of stuck around

He was dq. He was mad and kept going on and on about. Then he accused me of cheating. Aaron told him to just drop it. He told Aaron he wanted him to step outside. It got ugly for a while. You should of stuck around

Man, wish I was there. I always seem to miss all the good stuff.

Classy

Wow. That's crazy.

Wow. That's crazy.

I just sat there laughing at him, he was tottally convinced that because the bunker wasnt raked he didnt have to hit out of it. Then he went on some rant about he spends more money at Winstar then we make in a year (He works for the city) and it was all I could do not do ask him if I should be impressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back