The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going quail hunting today for my brothers bday. Rather be golfing. Pretty close to Mission Inn.

Going quail hunting today for my brothers bday. Rather be golfing. Pretty close to Mission Inn.

Jealous! Love Quail Hunting & it's good eatin'

Soooo wrong. ..nothing beats El campeon!

I am so violently hungover today. I would love to see an interpretive ice dance of my evening last night.

I am so violently hungover today. I would love to see an interpretive ice dance of my evening last night.

I have a feeling that might be me tomorrow. Hope you had fun at least.

Me and my buddy are recounting the evening. It sounds like we had fun.

That's all that matters. If you have all your teeth, or at least no more, all 10 fingers and toes. I'd say that's a good night.

Had a bachelor day today while wife and daughter did their thing. Went into two different golf stores and ran into a THPer in each. Flog and SeeMoreGuy! So good to see both those dudes and chat a bit.

I'm getting married in exactly two weeks. Wow.

This is not a post meant to rub it in about weather or anything else. But today is one of those days why we live where we live. Love other parts of the country and so may things about lots of places we have visited, but man oh man is the weather gorgeous right now. Wake up to the 50s, high 60s throughout the day, sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky.

Just took the dogs for a nice long walk and could have stayed out there for hours. Just gorgeous.

Great day out, but a bit too windy in Tampa.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Your picture from this morning on Twitter looked so awesome. Spring has sprung in Florida.

This is not a post meant to rub it in about weather or anything else. But today is one of those days why we live where we live. Love other parts of the country and so may things about lots of places we have visited, but man oh man is the weather gorgeous right now. Wake up to the 50s, high 60s throughout the day, sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky.

Just took the dogs for a nice long walk and could have stayed out there for hours. Just gorgeous.
I am physically unable to thank this post.

(But I wish I could…)

Sounds like rubbing it in to me :)

War Damn Eagle! 90ft putt to win $15k car.

[video=youtube_share;XNi0Rr0x-LI]http://youtu.be/XNi0Rr0x-LI[/video]

War Damn Eagle! 90ft putt to win $15k car.

[video=youtube_share;XNi0Rr0x-LI]http://youtu.be/XNi0Rr0x-LI[/video]

That's awesome

No finger down the shaft.

My current attempts at making pitch tools are not working and I have to buy a new sump pump. Went to replace the switch on my sump pump and found the wiring decided to melt the insulation off itself.

I decided to have a little taste of summer.

I grilled Burgers and Corn on the cob.

Perfect little summer cookout!

70's and sunny tomorrow.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Nevermind.

4" of snow already... 4-10" more to go by the morning

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back