GRANDURA Shafts Preview - Part 3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with the people behind this new brand of shafts for a series of videos. In Part 3 of this preview, you will learn a little bit about Nano Technology and how it can be used in shafts.

If you missed Part 1 of the Grandura Preview

If you missed Part 2 of the Grandura Preview

Stay tuned for a lot more coming from Grandura and the unique shafts they will be bringing to the market. Next week, THP starts to reveal the final 3 videos which feature specific product information and more.

Sounds interesting for sure, lighter weight and stronger. It will be interesting to see the results of a finished project.

• Admin
Sounds interesting for sure, lighter weight and stronger. It will be interesting to see the results of a finished project.

One of the best parts of this line, in my opinion, is that there is a weight for every person.

One of the best parts of this line, in my opinion, is that there is a weight for every person.
There is a crazy amount of brain power in there figuring it out. Did you get a sense of entry point pricing of there? Feel like it's going to be an fairly expensive shift option.

• Admin
There is a crazy amount of brain power in there figuring it out. Did you get a sense of entry point pricing of there? Feel like it's going to be an fairly expensive shift option.

It will come out in future previews, but there is no doubt it is a premium shaft. Like many of the high end offerings, this will feature a premium price tag. If you are asking if we are looking at something like TPHD and in the stratosphere, no, it will definitely not be priced at $1000+ dollars.

It will come out in future previews, but there is no doubt it is a premium shaft. Like many of the high end offerings, this will feature a premium price tag. If you are asking if we are looking at something like TPHD and in the stratosphere, no, it will definitely not be priced at $1000+ dollars.
Which makes sense really, R&D costs money, then add in what that R&D offers it could be revolutionary going forward.

Oh how I'm intrigued with what they are gonna bring to the market now and in 5yrs.

I won't lie I want to know more now and I want to see how this tech performs in a bad way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The science going into shafts by these guys is absolutely insane. We saw some rooms and equipment there that we were allowed to glance at from outside a room - no photos, etc.

What they are doing (even outside of golf) is absolute crazy. I'm one that doesn't put a ton of thought of what goes "into" things and just look at does it work for me and what does it cost.

This is one of those things that I'm excited to try as I've got to see how it performs against what we see on the market today.

Lighters shafts & yet stronger composition. To me it screams increased ball speed which means more distance.

This is definitely something I'll keep close watch on.

I feel like I should have paid more attention in science class. Sounds like these guys are doing some awesome things in the realm of golf shafts.

The potential of what these guys can do with shafts sounds amazing. Using nanotechnology, with the knowledge that this group has in the field of shaft development, I'm very excited to see what they come up with and how it will improve it games.

awesome stuff. The technology sounds "crazy". The idea of weight for anyone is very interesting. These videos have been cool to watch and look forward to learning more.

Awesome stuff here. The tech in these shafts really seems like it could be a game changer.

Interesting, and sounds uber-premium.

Looking forward to seeing the product on Tour.

I'm really curious to see how the company makes out. I would think that it is not an easy market to break into, and being "premium", not a high volume type of business. Sounds really interesting though.

Definitely sounds interesting being able to keep the shafts sturdy but lightweight sounds awesome and it sounds like they have some applications in mind for down the road as well

Turning shaft making into 'rocket science'. Just a tad above my pay grade. They've got my curiosity thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply think more and more about these with each bit of info we get.

Looking forward to hearing more information. I'm interested to see what this technology will be able to do for golf industry.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I simply think more and more about these with each bit of info we get.

I watch the videos and I scratch my head, I don't think I'm smart enough to know a quarter the tech in these when they're formally announced.

These just get more and more interesting by the day.

I watch the videos and I scratch my head, I don't think I'm smart enough to know a quarter the tech in these when they're formally announced.

That may be true, but they will end up explaining and educating so well and have something for everybody. You will definitely like.

That may be true, but they will end up explaining and educating so well and have something for everybody. You will definitely like.

Have no doubt in my mind. These preview videos have been really awesome and really just terrible teasers for wanting more info to come out.

I love this. Using the science at that level to change the game on shaft building is pretty awesome. Very exciting stuff for sure.

Have no doubt in my mind. These preview videos have been really awesome and really just terrible teasers for wanting more info to come out.

I would spill it all if I could. We are on a pretty strict timeline. I mean let's face it, THP is the ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD that has this information.

Back