GRANDURA Shafts Preview - Part 3

One of the best parts of this line, in my opinion, is that there is a weight for every person.
That's awesome to hear!

I would spill it all if I could. We are on a pretty strict timeline. I mean let's face it, THP is the ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD that has this information.

Which is unbelievably awesome. When you can, I know the coverage on them will be outstanding.

Which is unbelievably awesome. When you can, I know the coverage on them will be outstanding.

Stay tuned for Part 4 this coming Sunday. I think you are going to love what you hear.

For quite a long time I wondered about this...

Why are clubs heads not heavier? Why are shafts not lighter and stronger? Can they marry said heavier heads and lighter and stronger shafts to create a club with more headweight (more swingweight without more overall weight) thus creating more MOI? If so would the shaft be able to provide proper launch and spin characteristics since heavier clubhead probably means more launch and spin? It's interesting hearing these guys speak and I start to form ideas in my head about how I may be able to experiment and find the combo I feel may help a lot of golfers (idk the range, perhaps people similar to me who prefer a heavier swingsweight)... I sincerely look forward to this new product. Seems possibilities are endless

For quite a long time I wondered about this...

Why are clubs heads not heavier? Why are shafts not lighter and stronger? Can they marry said heavier heads and lighter and stronger shafts to create a club with more headweight (more swingweight without more overall weight) thus creating more MOI? If so would the shaft be able to provide proper launch and spin characteristics since heavier clubhead probably means more launch and spin? It's interesting hearing these guys speak and I start to form ideas in my head about how I may be able to experiment and find the combo I feel may help a lot of golfers (idk the range, perhaps people similar to me who prefer a heavier swingsweight)... I sincerely look forward to this new product. Seems possibilities are endless

There are a lot of parts to this. One thing to consider is one would not want the head heavier really, just the sole heavier so that CG was low and below the ball. In a perfect world (my perfect anyway talking to R&D people), a head would have a tungsten sole and a very light composite crown. Of course this would end up being about $1200, but a guy cna dream.

There are a lot of parts to this. One thing to consider is one would not want the head heavier really, just the sole heavier so that CG was low and below the ball. In a perfect world (my perfect anyway talking to R&D people), a head would have a tungsten sole and a very light composite crown. Of course this would end up being about $1200, but a guy cna dream.
All makes sense to me. What about irons? Could said technology be applied there as well? More weight in heads = more mass = more MOI =more forgiveness and distance? Or am I way off track?

All makes sense to me. What about irons? Could said technology be applied there as well? More weight in heads = more mass = more MOI =more forgiveness and distance? Or am I way off track?

A bit more to it than that, especially because of design. Low is still good and we have seen that with a number of the larger club heads in recent years.

Only a few more days until part 4.

Ready to hear more. Exciting thinking about where they can go with this.

On to part 4...

Back