THP Visits True Temper HQ

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is just a sample from the trip today to their headquarters and new test center. We will have a lot more in the coming days from our visit.

IMG_0066-L.jpg
IMG_0068-L.jpg

IMG_0070-L.jpg

IMG_0071-L.jpg

IMG_0072-L.jpg

IMG_0073-L.jpg

IMG_0075-L.jpg

IMG_0076-L.jpg

IMG_0077-L.jpg

IMG_0079-L.jpg

IMG_0082-L.jpg

IMG_0085-L.jpg

Iron Byron!!

Can't wait for more from this. Super awesomeness.

So much awesome stuff. I am super jealous of you guys going to the Handcrafted event.

Cool looking facility looking forward to hearing more

Iron Byron!!

Let me tell you that I thought it was too...This is built from the ground up from these folks. It is mind blowing.

Looks like a pretty cool place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Let me tell you that I thought it was too...This is built from the ground up from these folks. It is mind blowing.

So legit. Glad you guys had the opportunity to drop in on them.

Pretty awesome. Can't wait to hear more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool looking testing facility.

Iron Byron!!

That my friend.....is the Miya 5 Swing Robot. It's like Iron Byron only not perfect. It can mimic ANY player's swing and provide data on how a shaft performs. That and they're Gears Golf System make me want to go there and just play for hours. Can't wait for the details from this trip!!!

Very cool! Welcome to Memphis. Hope you had a good time. Looking forward to more info from the visit.

JM

That my friend.....is the Miya 5 Swing Robot. It's like Iron Byron only not perfect. It can mimic ANY player's swing and provide data on how a shaft performs. That and they're Gears Golf System make me want to go there and just play for hours. Can't wait for the details from this trip!!!

Well, partially correct. The Gears Golf System is definitely there. The Miya 5 Swing Robot is partially there. Its the basis of their robot, but completely rebuilt from a partnership they have created. Their robot is definitely unique to True Temper. It was pretty fascinating to learn about how they completely changed the unit.

Well, partially correct. The Gears Golf System is definitely there. The Miya 5 Swing Robot is partially there. Its the basis of their robot, but completely rebuilt from a partnership they have created. Their robot is definitely unique to True Temper. It was pretty fascinating to learn about how they completely changed the unit.

So you're just confirming that I'm never wrong. I'll forward the message to Mrs. adamw238 :act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, this is where I originally thought the shaft event was going to be held. Interesting testing facility. I'm looking forward to learning what you found at Ridgeway.

That is pretty cool. True Temper is straight baller.

And that staff bag in the last picture is just awesome.

Extremely cool stuff. Mad scientist stuff, more or less!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Agreed. That is a sick staff bag.

Awesome pics and like Fupresti said the guys heading out to the Handcrafted event are in for a ride.

Very cool. Nice pics and the staff bag is super awesome. Jealous of the guys going to the event.

This is something I could listen to the folks who designed it talk about for hours. That's really cool.

Freaking cool

One of the things I find interesting is the picture with the non golf related items on display. I had no idea they too ventured into different markets.

That bag, tho.

Very cool photos. The handcrafted experience guys are in for a treat.

Back