Golf in Dallas, TX on Tuesday July 21st.

Cm3putt

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 GHIN
I am moving back east from New Mexico and I will be in Dallas, TX for a full day on the 21st of July. I am going to get a round in somewhere. I figured I would post and see if anyone wants to join or offer suggestions as to where to play. Comment or inbox me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could join you, and I am sure there are quite a few DFW THPers in the area.
I (and 20 others or so) will be at THP Legacy, giving the tour treatment to lucky THPers getting a full 14 club deal in Myrtle Beach.

Hope a few THPers jump in and join you.

thats one of my off days, im game.
what part of dallas will you be?

Great! Not completely sure yet. I would like to stay within an hour of Dallas but other then that my options are wide open. Any ideas for what course to play at?

Bump!! I'm thinking tour 18 Dallas for anyone else that might be interested

Just a head up, Unless you can grab a hot deal on Golf Now the course is not worth playing at full price.

Try Robson Ranch if you're coming over this way. So much better of a course, and not that far from Tour 18. Or Sky Creek. It's maybe 15 minutes south of Tour 18. You would enjoy both of those courses much more. I live 15 minutes from Tour 18, and I have yet to play it because I have never heard anything good about the course.

I might be able to play with you on the 21st and You will like Robson. I agree with everyone one on Tour 18.

Awesome. Let me know if you can come out. I am completely flexible on what time to tee off.

Yes I can. Preferably closer to 9. Sky creek looks awesome. Let's play there

Sky Creek is a nice course with some difficulties, no driver needed on a lot of holes. If that's where you want to play then here is a link
http://www.skycreekranch.com/summergolf

I will get one if that's where you want to play and I will get a tee time set up.

We will be playing skycreek ranch at 8:59 if anyone else is interested in joining myself and threeboysdad

Had a great time playing with Cm3putt today. He is a great guy and a good golfer. I was way off today. I did end with a par somehow as I was running out of gas. It got really hot the last few holes. Rod, I'll play with you anytime. Good luck with your move and new location.

Had a great time playing with Cm3putt today. He is a great guy and a good golfer. I was way off today. I did end with a par somehow as I was running out of gas. It got really hot the last few holes. Rod, I'll play with you anytime. Good luck with your move and new location.

Thanks Phillip. I'll definitely let you the next time I am in Dallas.

Glad to hear you guys played Sky Creek. I personally really like that course. Hate that the greens had been punched recently. But hope you enjoyed the course.

Back