Scott Stallings Suspended

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Scott Stallings got 90 days suspension for violating the anti-doping policy. He self-reported it.

good on him for self-reporting.

Interesting. Not many self report. Wonder if he was given something he didn't ask for, and when he found out, reported it. Any details on this? Probably not with the PGA.

~Rock

Sucks man Scott is a good dude.

He liked his weed apparently. Oh well, at least he sleeping in the bed he made for himself which more than I can for a few guys on tour.

• Admin
He liked his weed apparently.

Interesting.
Says he took supplement for chronic fatigue and discovered later it was on the banned supplement list.

Good for him self reporting it, I wonder what it was for.

EDIT: Didn't look up quick enough, thanks Josh!!!

Yes, I made an assumption based on his build that he smokes herb not takes supplements. Just my mind work faster than I can type. He very well could have taken banned supplements, you are correct.

He just strikes me as the guy that gets elbow deep in a good Double animal vs a good two session in the Golds gym :alien:
Interesting.
Says he took supplement for chronic fatigue and discovered later it was on the banned supplement list.

Maybe easing up on the ganja would make him less fatigued.

like the self reporting and mistakes happen.

Wouldn't a doctor's excuse get him exempted from that? I've seen examples in MLB where banned substances were allowed.

Good for him on the self reporting. Bet this doesn't make the big new outlets much, if any. It should, but this is what you do so it blows over and doesn't stick long. "I F'ed up, I told on myself, let's move on."

Impressed with his self reporting. Too bad there is not more honesty like that in the sports world.

Is it me, or could this be some sort of posturing for a place on the US Olympic golf team?

Anything grabbed off the shelf at GNC or a gym probably contains some banned substance at this point and in some cases very dangerous compounds. These guys need to be careful.

Probably an honest mistake. If he dummied up and then tested positive before whatever cleared his system, would have been a bigger deal.

I wonder why they still suspended him even though he called himself out and it was an honest mistake? Got to be more to it.

I wonder why they still suspended him even though he called himself out and it was an honest mistake? Got to be more to it.
Wondering why it took so long to actually suspend him since he reported it in early Feb.

I thought the same thing ddec. It's a weird story.

Good on him to admit it, but a very strange story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I have heard what he was banned for, I'm not pleased. I think the tour needs to adjust their policy.

Back