Hello from Seattle

Gaugamela

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
My name is Ken, and I've started to get back into the game after having not played much in the past ten years or so. I've never really put in the time that is necessary to improve, but have jumped back in with a vengeance. I've just upgraded all of my equipment, and am in the process of starting over from scratch, even down to relearning my club distances. Any advice, particularly on driving range drills is appreciated, as I definitely need to develop consistency.

Hello from Seattle

Welcome to THP Ken, I am in BC not too far from you. Hope to tee it up with you sometimes this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome Ken!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP from PNW'rs, you should be able to find some local guys on here to tee it up with

Welcome! You're going to love it here!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP Ken! Hope to tee it up with you sometime, I'm up in Bellingham.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome ken

Welcome!

Welcome to Thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You're in the right place for tips, drills and moral support in the journey to better.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Ken !
I have a brother named Ken that lives in Sammamish and I am on the east side of the state just west of the Idaho border.

Thanks everyone! I hit the links yesterday to get in some live practice. Started out crushing the driver unlike I've probably ever done previously, but did tire at the end and hit some ugly ones on the back nine. My putting was much improved with my new putter as well. I need to get some more (A LOT more) reps with my new irons, but overall, pretty happy. I think that some trips to the driving range to just hit the irons may be the way to go.

Welcome to THP!

Back