Hello from Seattle

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Aboard

Thanks everyone! I hit the links yesterday to get in some live practice. Started out crushing the driver unlike I've probably ever done previously, but did tire at the end and hit some ugly ones on the back nine. My putting was much improved with my new putter as well. I need to get some more (A LOT more) reps with my new irons, but overall, pretty happy. I think that some trips to the driving range to just hit the irons may be the way to go.
Hey Ken...

Seattleite here as well. What courses/driving range are you playing around town? While a few people are from the area I have yet to meet any of them (but I hold out hope).

I play jackson quite a bit if you ever want a partner!

Mark

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Welcome aboard Ken!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Hey Ken...

Seattleite here as well. What courses/driving range are you playing around town? While a few people are from the area I have yet to meet any of them (but I hold out hope).

I play jackson quite a bit if you ever want a partner!

Mark

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I generally play on the north end. I hit the Columbia Super Range when I go to the driving range, and will pretty much play any course for a round. I grew up playing Lynnwood back when I played more often, but haven't been there in years.

Welcome!

Back