Grips for joint pain?

cape

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi, I am starting to feel some pain in my joints. I am slowing down the range sessions until it settles down but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for grips that would help? I am already using graphites, just looking for a little more protection if possible. Thanks.

I know Lamkin make grips for arthritis sufferers, maybe check out their site?

I just installed mid size Winn grips for a gentleman with arthritis the other day. He said the midsized grips felt better because he didn't have to grip as tightly and he loved the soft feel of the Winn I told him that the Winn most likely won't last as long because they are much softer than most grips, but he said his comfort was more important. Might want to give those a look.

I did some Lamkin REL 3gen oversize for my grandfather with arthritis. He has less pain now and is also hitting the ball a bit straight and more consistent. I am 29 and already using graphite shafts and midsize grips so if I start feeling any pain, I am not sure where else I will be able to go.

I use the GolfPride CP2 pros in mid size and really like them. Traction is nice and they are easy on the hands and wrists with out feeling like your squeezing soggy bread.

Lamkin wrap tech are soft and tacky

Appreciate all the help, will do some research with pervious suggestions. I don't really have arthritis, but more tennis elbow and slight carpal tunnel. Not sure if that changes anything.

Also, anyone try the Avon chamois grips?

JRod can probably speak to this a bunch... I'm dealing with a bit the same but it's probably more because I don't condition my wrists well.

Might be worth considering graphite iron shafts. I know I'm starting to ponder again.

JRod can probably speak to this a bunch... I'm dealing with a bit the same but it's probably more because I don't condition my wrists well.

Might be worth considering graphite iron shafts. I know I'm starting to ponder again.

I have converted to graphites and definitely notice a big difference. Most likely will never switch back to steel.

Tacki-mac makes an oversized arthritic grip. I believe it is only 4 or 5 bucks each, and they also have that positive ion technology ( if you believe in that stuff) I've been VERY satisfied with their standard offering. Check them out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back