Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Change in plans means I can make this one. It is the only one I can make this year, so I'm really hoping I get in.

Hope it's quiet here at the steel mill at signup time...

AAAWWWWW Man today is the day!!! This is what I was thinking today when I was driving to work LOL [video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

I will be stopping lecture at the correct time to send my email, kids minds will be blown but I want in!

AAAWWWWW Man today is the day!!! This is what I was thinking today when I was driving to work LOL

That song always brings me back to when the Detroit Pistons used to be championship caliber team in the late 80's and early 90's. Always loved watching those great Pistons v Bulls games.

That song always brings me back to when the Detroit Pistons used to be championship caliber team in the late 80's and early 90's. Always loved watching those great Pistons v Bulls games.

Well hey this should put you in the championship mood because if your going to Indy you gotta believe you can win. And if you win there, it's off to the 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship at PGA National!!!!

Not to be mean, but I hope you all lose your internet connection from 12:55 to 1:05! :)

Best of luck to everyone trying to get in.

Well hey this should put you in the championship mood because if your going to Indy you gotta believe you can win. And if you win there, it's off to the 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship at PGA National!!!!

Got to get in first. Then that song will be ringing between my ears for the next three months.

Not to be mean, but I hope you all lose your internet connection from 12:55 to 1:05! :)

Best of luck to everyone trying to get in.

There is always 4G LTE on my iPhone. lol

Is everyone ready? It's sign up day, woot woot! Sorry I just chugged my coffee so the energy is flowing right now.

Can't wait! Hopefully my school email doesn't get swept up in your spam filter.

And after all that...my wife's brother is having his 50th bday party on May 31st. Talk about disappointment!!! I think a year actually crept up in my eye when I told her this morning we might be going to Indy in May. She said you are golfing at Glenmoor CC with all of my brothers followed by a surprise party. Ugh

Good luck to those trying to get in today! Unfortunately I am not going for this one. Found out a couple of weeks ago that my 20 year college reunion is the same weekend (yes, I am that old). After going back and forth for the better part of a week, I can't pass up an opportunity to spend time with people that I have been fortunate to call close friends for the last 20 years. That being said, I really had my eye on this event so it is difficult to pass up an amazing opportunity to meet more THPers.

This just means I go after a spot in the Bridgestone Championship that much harder.

Good luck guys!

Is everyone ready? It's sign up day, woot woot! Sorry I just chugged my coffee so the energy is flowing right now.

Spreadsheet locked and loaded?

And after all that...my wife's brother is having his 50th bday party on May 31st. Talk about disappointment!!! I think a year actually crept up in my eye when I told her this morning we might be going to Indy in May. She said you are golfing at Glenmoor CC with all of my brothers followed by a surprise party. Ugh

Whats that about? I think you called dibs as we have known this date for quite some time. #BOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Whats that about? I think you called dibs as we have known this date for quite some time. #BOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

I agree I briefly mentioned this to her awhile back, but this morning I said to myself run it by again. Something didn't feel right when I was looking at calendar...and whammy. Today started off great and just now came to a crashing halt.

Well not to take away from this event, but I'm winning HH now.

I agree I briefly mentioned this to her awhile back, but this morning I said to myself run it by again. Something didn't feel right when I was looking at calendar...and whammy. Today started off great and just now came to a crashing halt.

Well not to take away from this event, but I'm winning HH now.

Can't you just ask him to change his birthday? It is only one year ;)

Sucks to hear you wont be able to make this one. Making the wife happy is the most important thing though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Something going on in here today? :banana:

Something going on in here today? :banana:

Looking forward to seeing you again pre MC buddy! Who else out that way is making the trek?

Time to get back in the THP swing of things. Everything is still frozen here but this will start to warm this winter up

Time to get back in the THP swing of things. Everything is still frozen here but this will start to warm this winter up

There he is!

Gonna have to be quick on this one to get in and make the top of the waiting list.

Good luck everyone!

There he is!
Been a rough winter to say the least. Golf show helped brighten my mood for sure though, and now this is Grade A Awesome

Back