#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I got my entry in as well. I hope to get picked for this outing, but if not, I still plan on heading out to the Highlands to meet and greet those who do. Maybe even play an extra round, if someone wants to.
Good Luck to all!

I looked through their site earlier and seeing the shaft options has me interested in how I'd fit into the driver which weight would be best.

I got my entry in as well. I hope to get picked for this outing, but if not, I still plan on heading out to the Highlands to meet and greet those who do. Maybe even play an extra round, if someone wants to.
Good Luck to all!

Historically events are closed to anyone not directly apart of an event. I expect the same will hold true for this one.

This appears to me to be the most underestimated event on the THP calendar. Yet, it's the most exclusive event of the season with only nine very lucky THPers getting the chance at something few can experience. I'm all in for this, whatever it takes.

I was checking out the Elgin Highland course website ... I wonder how many over-water tee shot opportunities we'll have with that new driver?! Totally pumped, I hope I get in.

Also ... just putting it out there ... since the event is a Saturday, Daa Bearsh on Sunday? (OR EVEN MNF!) ... because that would be awesome.

...ok, I need to calm down, over-using ellipses. :banana:

I was checking out the Elgin Highland course website ... I wonder how many over-water tee shot opportunities we'll have with that new driver?! Totally pumped, I hope I get in.

Also ... just putting it out there ... since the event is a Saturday, Daa Bearsh on Sunday? (OR EVEN MNF!) ... because that would be awesome.
..ok, I need to calm down, over-using ellipses. :banana:
Look at you making an already awesome trip even better. For as bummed as I am that this one isn't in the cards for me, I equally hope you get in D.

...ok, I need to calm down, over-using ellipses. :banana:
Such an amazing course!
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...1-The-Highlands-of-Elgin-Golf-Course-Illinois

I can't wait to see what the next contest will be!

Congrats to Brad on being the first. I hope I can join him.

It was such a busy weekend that I am finally catching up with everything. Just was going over the event details again and I am beyond pumped to see what is in store for us at this event.

Just a big thanks to Wilson Golf and THP for putting together what sounds like an incredible event. I am excited to be a part of it and can't wait to see who the other 8 THPers are! I'm ready to get my #PersonalDistance on!

Way to go B-rad! Fall golf in Chicago with THP'rs and Wilson Staff is a huge prize. Not to mention a fitting, a driver, and a Tour. Very cool.

Way to go B-rad! Fall golf in Chicago with THP'rs and Wilson Staff is a huge prize. Not to mention a fitting, a driver, and a Tour. Very cool.

Yes. Second that. I'm very envious of Mr. dcbrad! I hope to be there with him.

congrats BRAD!!!! This will be no doubt a great opportunity to see what Wilson Golf does for the game and how they really are one of the top club manufactures out there. Congrats again bud!!!!
It was such a busy weekend that I am finally catching up with everything. Just was going over the event details again and I am beyond pumped to see what is in store for us at this event.

Just a big thanks to Wilson Golf and THP for putting together what sounds like an incredible event. I am excited to be a part of it and can't wait to see who the other 8 THPers are! I'm ready to get my #PersonalDistance on!

I too am happy that Wilson Staff is opening up the Innovation Center.By the time the event tools around there may be new protos to play with.
I think versus the other rands that open their doors this will be cool because they are the underdog and they do care what you think about the brand.
Already envy those who will be chosen.

I too am happy that Wilson Staff is opening up the Innovation Center.By the time the event tools around there may be new protos to play with.
I think versus the other rands that open their doors this will be cool because they are the underdog and they do care what you think about the brand.
Already envy those who will be chosen.

So why not enter when each contest comes out? Everybody will have a great shot of getting in and it is going to be one heck of an event.

I don't know about the rest of you ... but I'm ready for another contest to try to get into this event! :banana:

Anybody else get the message on twitter from a Wilson Staff employee about sending info to an email for the FG Tour balls but you had to click on a image, but then it said the profile was Suspended?

Yes Wilson verified she was an employee of theirs

Anybody else get the message on twitter from a Wilson Staff employee about sending info to an email for the FG Tour balls but you had to click on a image, but then it said the profile was Suspended?

I haven't gotten a message yet, did you just get it this morning?

I didn't get a message either. I'm sure they are doing it in batches, and will catch up eventually.

I am ready for contest #2!!!!! I really want to get in this one

it would be crushing to not get picked seeing as I live in the same city. I may revert to sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting "lalallalalalaalala" the whole weekend.

I got my message last night and I think a couple other guys did too. they have the same issue just like I did

I believe we will be cranking this one up again upon our return in a week or so.
Should be exciting. This event will be special.

I believe we will be cranking this one up again upon our return in a week or so.
Should be exciting. This event will be special.

Pretty pumped to see who will be joining me in this incredible event.

Back