Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Been a rough winter to say the least. Golf show helped brighten my mood for sure though, and now this is Grade A Awesome

Well welcome back. Hopefully we get a nice OH representation at this event!

Is it greedy of me to try and get into my third invitational today?

aww snap ....im locked and loaded ready to go

Good luck to everyone trying to get in today! Get those fingers flexed and ready to go.

Not at all, looks to be quite a few peeps from MI trying to make this one!

Michigan Is coming around in a big way on THP!
We don't like how you talk about us! Lol.

And we want to bring it to the fort!

Barb are we gonna see the baby draw yet?!

I hit a few last weekend. But mostly I hit a straight ball now.
No fade, no slice

Michigan Straight just doesn't have the same ring to it though, my friend.

I love sign up day!

Is everyone ready? It's sign up day, woot woot! Sorry I just chugged my coffee so the energy is flowing right now.

Yes Boss. I'm standing by and ready, as usual. Of the Invitationals, I expect this one to be the toughest line-up to crack. Not sure why everyone wants to go to Indianapolis, but, it sure seems that they do. Must be because of rumors that Canadian fella might try to show up. HeeHee.

OK, I'm in a meeting from 11:30 through 2:00 , but have schemed a 10-minute "break" right around the sign-up.

I hit a few last weekend. But mostly I hit a straight ball now.
No fade, no slice

Don't worry...You've got plenty of time to get it back! Did I ever mention my license plate has SLICE in it? I used to have a beautiful left to righter....I wish it would come back!

Sign up day is just plain awesome. Adrenaline is flowing until you receive that email. Good luck to everyone!

Yes Boss. I'm standing by and ready, as usual. Of the Invitationals, I expect this one to be the toughest line-up to crack. Not sure why everyone wants to go to Indianapolis, but, it sure seems that they do. Must be because of rumors that Canadian fella might try to show up. HeeHee.

Because lots of cool people come from Indy!! (Whether we still live there or not)

Don't worry...You've got plenty of time to get it back! Did I ever mention my license plate has SLICE in it? I used to have a beautiful left to righter....I wish it would come back!

I will take straight.

Honestly depressed as I see this thread being bumped to the top of the list every 5 mins.

Because lots of cool people come from Indy!! (Whether we still live there or not)

Are you making the Toadtrip? (see what I did there)

Fiancee approved event! Noon can't come quick enough!

Honestly depressed as I see this thread being bumped to the top of the list every 5 mins.

you should be, just another Team Paradise letdown like we will see in July

I officially skipped my meeting this morning to make sure I was at my computer for sign up, I have a feeling I'll be hitting snooze on all my calendar invites every 30 minutes or so and probably refreshing from now until noon!

Wrong thread...19 days until the first smack down.

#TeamParadiseIsNotLeavingAnySurvivors

you should be, just another Team Paradise letdown like we will see in July

Sign up day is just plain awesome. Adrenaline is flowing until you receive that email. Good luck to everyone!

Is that what that feeling is? Whatever it is, I think I've become addicted to it!

I officially skipped my meeting this morning to make sure I was at my computer for sign up, I have a feeling I'll be hitting snooze on all my calendar invites every 30 minutes or so and probably refreshing from now until noon!
You mean until 1!

Back