Wanted - THP Staff Writer & Equipment Tester

Would be sweet Rob if you got this, Good luck bud. Hey so I am not the only one that had to go to the Dentist today lol. That's funny Rob I had a filling I had to get redone.
Will have a submission in tomorrow. Had to deal with a root canal today :(

I love that this was opened up to the Forum for submission.

I'm often blown away by the quality of the reviews by THP staff given the quantity of items they are reviewing.

Whomever is selected for this opportunity will have the huge responsibility of continuing that trend.

Good luck to all that are interested.

I have the time but not the talent to express my thoughts eloquently. I have read many impressive reviews over the years and have no doubt the newest staff writer will be a talented, THP loving person. Good luck to all who submit their reviews.

I have the time but not the talent to express my thoughts eloquently. I have read many impressive reviews over the years and have no doubt the newest staff writer will be a talented, THP loving person. Good luck to all who submit their reviews.

I fall into this category as well, writing is one of the many things I am not good at.

Good luck to all those that apply!

Good luck to those that enter. I would love to represent and be a part of the THP staff however writing is not in my wheel house. Now if ya ever need an emoticon expert give me a buzz ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already working on parts of my review as we speak. Would be an honor to be a staff writer for an awesome place like this.

Review submitted, thesaurus app downloaded just in case I am selected. As they say in the lottery, "you can't win if you don't play," and if you have the time and passion then why not give it a shot! Good luck to everyone who enters.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

This is a pretty sweet opportunity here. I would love to do this, but know I don't stand a chance with those I know that will submit. Besides, a lefty in the position would be less than optimal I'm sure. hehe Good luck all that go for this. Look forward to seeing who gets on staff.

This sounds like an unbelievable opportunity, but I just don't know if I can devote the kind of time necessary to it. Will have to think long and hard about this.
I think you should go for it. No selfish reasons of course haha.

This is a pretty sweet opportunity here. I would love to do this, but know I don't stand a chance with those I know that will submit.

I hope nobody feels this way. We will be reading the reviews blind.

I didn't mean by name I wouldn't have a chance, I meant more that I know there's people that write better than I that will apply. Apologies for coming off the wrong way.

What a tremendous opportunity!! The are so many of the THP members that would be great at this. I know there are going to be some incredible reviews submitted for this position. I am not sure I have the literary chops for the position, but I will sure give it a shot.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Best of luck to those that enter. I would love to be able to have the time to do this but I do not. Looking forward to seeing who is chosen.

I just submitted my application, I have no doubt there will be some amazing choices for Josh and Morgan to pick from. Good luck to everyone who enters.

I have no doubt you and Morgan will be more than objective.

For those thinking about entering, if you have the time to put forth to be a tester, do yourself a favor and take the time to review your current driver. It never hurts to try and put your best foot forward!

Speechless. Very thoughtful of yall to put this out there

Glad to see so much interest. It will be hard to select one, but we know people will put their best foot forward.

Can't wait to welcome someone to the staff. I do not envy you guys for having to make a selection. Alot of hardworking and talented folks here.

This is a pretty sweet opportunity here. I would love to do this, but know I don't stand a chance with those I know that will submit. Besides, a lefty in the position would be less than optimal I'm sure. hehe Good luck all that go for this. Look forward to seeing who gets on staff.

Do it up Johnny boy! I think your reviews in the Hopkins ball thread have been outstanding, you would definitely have a shot!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Great opportunity.

This is very cool. I'm gonna think long and hard on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a thought for those that have the time and energy to dedicate to testing but may be "worried' about their writing eloquence, why not write a review of your current driver and submit it anyway? Let the literary cards fall where they may, but in the process you have honed your writing skills for other testing opportunities, and potentially gained greater clarity on your feelings for your current big cannon. What is there to lose really?

Good luck to all of those that enter, and to the current staff in choosing someone new to join.

Back