2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Thanks for the great contest!

My picks are in. I think I went with what I think are some irregular choices...low chance of success and an even lower chance of needing a tie breaker :)

Awesome contest. Sent my picks in - went with first thoughts and didnt stress too much trying to figure it out. I'm just looking forward to The Open!

If my Fantasy Pick strategy holds true on this, I don't stand a chance. Fun just the same

Thanks for another great contest THP!!

I am going to do something I don't do often and go with non-chalk players.

And picks have been sent. If I win it's due to random draw as I don't expect to be alone in my picks.

Picks in. One is obvious, but the other is a comer. So we'll see! My favorite tourney of the year by far.

Got my picks in and Speith is NOT one of them. I have my reasons.

#TeamRory

Got my picks in, but if it is anything like my Fantasy Golf lately, I am out of it before it even starts :alien:

Good luck everyone, and thanks to THP and Callaway for another great contest

Thanks THP and Callaway for yet another great contest.

Just found out a friend of mine who lives in London is going to the open for the Sunday round... beyond jealous. That being said, what kind of souvenirs should I have him pick me up?

Just found out a friend of mine who lives in London is going to the open for the Sunday round... beyond jealous. That being said, what kind of souvenirs should I have him pick me up?
That's pretty sweet. One of everything!

That's pretty sweet. One of everything!
As much as I'd love that, budgets do need to be considered, and getting things shipped or brought back to the US. Thinking a yardage book at minimum, but what are some other good options?

As much as I'd love that, budgets do need to be considered, and getting things shipped or brought back to the US. Thinking a yardage book at minimum, but what are some other good options?

Oh a yardage book would be amazing! Color me jealous bro.

I would think a ball marker or divot tool maybe a towel or a flag. Trying to think of some lighter things

Oh a yardage book would be amazing! Color me jealous bro.

I would think a ball marker or divot tool maybe a towel or a flag. Trying to think of some lighter things
The guy over there actually works for cerner, funny how many random connections there are.

Awesome contest and I'm already ready for Thursday to start!!

ball marker for sure

Favorite major and of course my favorite OEM. Thanks THP for another great major contest!

Picks in.

Went with one popular and one that may be off the board a little. Trying to pick the winner two years in a row.

Great pic from FB of Phil working on his putter;

ngy0cp.jpg

Entry is about to be sent!

Great contest! So ready for the Open!!

Nice to see Spieth get a practice round in today after jumping off the plane coming over from the US. Even cooler to see him have some fun with his practice round:

Well picks are in lol gotta think I'm one of very few to have these two as my picks so it's all or nothing haha this should be a great tournament

Just saw Phil's WITB for the Open and he's going from PW straight to SW with nothing in between. Is this the norm for him or is this just for the Open?

Back