Which TW makes the cut in the 2015 British Open?

Which TW makes the cut in the 2015 British Open?

• T. Woods

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • T. Watson

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Wait for the poll!

I'm am actually going to end the poll when the tournament starts, or whenever I get up, whichever comes first!

When is watson's draw. Is he in the morning wave tomorrow?

Niether.....this is St Andrews not the Greenbriar, Tiger needs to show me more than mediocre success at one event before I will buy that he is back.

I don't think Tom has any chance in his final open!

I hope both, but really think Tiger builds on his WV performance.

When is watson's draw. Is he in the morning wave tomorrow?
Not sure. I know I am hoping for crappy weather both days, all day, which greatly increases his chances of making the cut.

Not only do I think Tiger makes the cut, but he is also a top 10 finisher.

Not sure. I know I am hoping for crappy weather both days, all day, which greatly increases his chances of making the cut.
You think Watson has a better chance if weather is bad? Interesting..I'd think he would struggle more with his lack of length if that wind starts blowing.

I like the old man and think he got a bad rap with the RC and has not recovered fully. I hope he plays through the weekend. He deserves to walk out on Sunday.

You think Watson has a better chance if weather is bad? Interesting..I'd think he would struggle more with his lack of length if that wind starts blowing.

I like the old man and think he got a bad rap with the RC and has not recovered fully. I hope he plays through the weekend. He deserves to walk out on Sunday.

I am a big Watson homer obviously, but I really do think bad weather will benefit him. Even better if the winds are howling. If that happens, watch out.

I think Tiger plays well this week and makes the cut, possibly even a top 10 finish.

I hope Tom Watson can make the cut, but I just don't think he will.

Tiger seems to have some confidence back, and a chip on his shoulder....Bubba can over power most of the holes with his length, and as long as he's off the tee in good shape he should be good, too. I say, both make the cut.....BUT....neither of them win.

Tiger seems to have some confidence back, and a chip on his shoulder....Bubba can over power most of the holes with his length, and as long as he's off the tee in good shape he should be good, too. I say, both make the cut.....BUT....neither of them win.

But what about Tom??? LOL

I think they both miss it.

Would be exciting to see either of them play well but honestly I'm just not sure haha

Would love to see them both make the cut, but I really don't think either will do so.

I hope Tom makes it but I doubt either will.

Even though I hope Watson makes it to Sunday, I voted neither. He knows he doesn't have the game anymore.

As for Tiger? blah.....

Would love to see the last 2 pairings on Sunday be Fowler and Woods, Spieth and Dustin Johnson. . . .That would be awesome!

Tiger will play better than expected. Watson will wave bye from the bridge on Friday.

Going with my heart on this and saying woods.

Tom misses the cut, Tiger makes. Spraying the ball doesn't penalize Tiger too much here.

Tiger, 1st the cut then the win.

I know, I know it is next to impossible but it would be great TV for J.S. and the T.W. to fight it out down the back 9 on Sunday, what the heck add Ricky and D.J. to the foursome and really have a day to remember.

TW, not BW!

I'm thinking both. No real rhyme or reason other than Tom Watson is a legend and I think Tiger JUST makes the cut on the numbers.

Really hope that both do. It would be fantastic for golf.

I think both will make it, it will make for a higher rated tourny for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back