#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

Got it. I'm still not sure on the rooming. My wife and I may just get our own room at the hotel in the thread. Also figure there's a pool there to hangout by with anyone else staying there instead of everyone scattered about. Probably easier to go that route instead of trying to figure out lodging situations with an extra person along for the ride.

I just updated my info. Would love to get out Friday afternoon

Guys,
For those planning on playing Friday, please remember that we have a dinner scheduled that night and you are DEFINITELY going to need time to shower and clean up before heading to the restaurant.

Just added my info

Guys,
For those planning on playing Friday, please remember that we have a dinner scheduled that night and you are DEFINITELY going to need time to shower and clean up before heading to the restaurant.

Will we need to be nicely dressed for the dinners? Like golf pants (instead of shorts) and polo?

Will we need to be nicely dressed for the dinners? Like golf pants (instead of shorts) and polo?

I think that is a fair assesment. At the Saturday night dinner, it may be more casual and we will have a full list and info well before the event. But I think golf pants and a polo is a good way to look at things heading in for the dinners.

I need to wait a little close for when I book my airfare. I dont want to commit to a tee time I can't make.

I think that is a fair assesment. At the Saturday night dinner, it may be more casual and we will have a full list and info well before the event. But I think golf pants and a polo is a good way to look at things heading in for the dinners.

Thank you good sir

ha. I will save $80 if I stay Sunday night and fly out Monday morning...

sounds like a smart move.

ha. I will save $80 if I stay Sunday night and fly out Monday morning...

sounds like a smart move.

While I am all for flying out Monday to make it easier, perhaps math is a bit different in Wisconsin.
While the flight might be $80 cheaper, you will have to pay for another night at hotel.

While I am all for flying out Monday to make it easier, perhaps math is a bit different in Wisconsin.
While the flight might be $80 cheaper, you will have to pay for another night at hotel.

That $80 was subtracting the price for the hotel room. Math is fine in Wisconsin... fine-ish. Alright, I'm bad with numbers...and words. But I did take the extra hotel night into account.

That $80 was subtracting the price for the hotel room. Math is fine in Wisconsin... fine-ish. Alright, I'm bad with numbers...and words. But I did take the extra hotel night into account.

Everyone be sure to double check his scorecards once we start playing...

I added my info to the spreadsheet as well.

Guys,
So, no long break for lunch. Maybe 1:00ish tee times (for the guys playing in the am too) or for the later groups just play what you can and head in in time to get ready for dinner.

I'm only planning on playing one round Friday, probably RTJ since that's the one I haven't seen yet. Going to wait and see what kind of practice round rates 441 snagged for us.

Just made my hotel reservations at Park Lane. Thanks to GolferGal for straightening out the hotel and getting the correct discounted rate for all nights.

I'm only planning on playing one round Friday, probably RTJ since that's the one I haven't seen yet. Going to wait and see what kind of practice round rates 441 snagged for us.

Same here. I'll only play 18 on Friday.

Does anyone have any actual experience with this hotel? Just curious.

I haven't stayed there but they work directly with Palmetto Dunes

Morgan and I have been inside of it. And in the rooms. Just have not stayed there.

I was kind of wondering the same, then i thought i really only need a bed & bathroom, will be at the course(s) most of the time

Back