Breckenridge small batch 471 IPA. Very good!

Three Floyds "Jinx Proof"

I had my first taste after a bottle of Zombie Dust...which makes everything else seem unworthy of my palate. However, a second try has left me much happier. Pretty good beer. However, as pale lagers go I can do much better.

I don't even know. I know it's damn good though.

enapy9y5.jpg

ajade4ez.jpg

Now this

e4unu8ez.jpg

Yay! Thursday.

I've been all over and people seem to know about it but yes they make a lot of other good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having a Silver Bullet for the hockey game.

I've been all over and people seem to know about it but yes they make a lot of other good stuff.

Fact. New Glarus Brewery will not distribute out of state.

Drinking lots and lots of Hopsecutioner on tap at the local Hooters with some folks from work.

Not a bad Thursday.

Drinking lots and lots of Hopsecutioner on tap at the local Hooters with some folks from work.

Not a bad Thursday.

Summer shandy has now been brewed. Are you ready?

Wasn't aware leinies was distributed that far away. Good news

Wasn't aware leinies was distributed that far away. Good news

Since they were purchased by Miller, their distribution got huge.

Their 'craft' brews are all done in Chippewa Falls. Unless you're buying the regular or honey Weiss in that area, it was brewed elsewhere. Most of it is brewed in Milwaukee now.

I'm trying the Lagunitas Brown Shugga tonight. Brewed with added brown cane sugar. Quite boozy as you'd expect.

My favorite is a UFO hefeweizen from a brewery out east called Harpoon. Have to stop and pick up a bunch when I travel to Chicago for work since they don't distribute to Wisco

Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shutdown Ale. At 9.7%, it's a bold, hop-dominant IPA that is dangerously easy to drink!

redaby7u.jpg

This is a treat, bourbon barrel aged Widmer Brrr. The bourbon oak-y finish at the end blends so well with malt variety of the Brrr, it even still has the faint(very faint) peppermint flavor at the end. Its complexity is hard to put a finger on, I'd call it devine. Plus its 9.4%abv to boot.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Back