Playing in a threesome

I could care less but I have two golf buddies that refuse to ride alone, I get it but it isn't that big of a deal.

as long as i am playing golf i do not care !

I don't mind as we always walk so we chat while walking to the ball.

I don't care and I prefer to ride alone. If I want to chat, I will drive along a side the other cart or talk when around them. I don't need to chat all the time and actually prefer not to. If I have something to say, I will say it.

Same here. Also, my shots are all over the place so its just quicker if I have my own cart.

Doesn't really matter. You tend to meet some good people on the course most of the time. Unless they are quite and like to keep to themselves which I have seen more often than not these days. Then there is the opposite .... a guy that won't shut up! I do hate the people that don't know the rules. More like etiquette ... walking in your line, talking, not marking your ball (or with something so big it can be seen from space!) But that is a whole other topic that I could go on about forever! I digress :eek:fftopic:

Just tell your 2 friends that the high score rides alone in the cart of shame.

3some riding is not bad, but if I am in the 'cart of shame' I can see missing out on conversations to be an issue. Walking solves this issue since I usually have a buddy who makes the trek to the right rough with me.

I don't care and I prefer to ride alone. If I want to chat, I will drive along a side the other cart or talk when around them. I don't need to chat all the time and actually prefer not to. If I have something to say, I will say it.

This is the way I feel about it too. I enjoy the heck out of foursomes however if it ends of being a threesome, throw me in the lone cart and I'll have no issues with it. I can think about the shot coming up without being distracted etc.

Back