FS/FT: Scor, ADDI, Fuel, Spider S, Cleveland wedges, WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Morning Hackers!

All prices are OBO and include shipping East of Mississippi! Please add $5 if you are West...

I accept PayPal and Venmo (completely understand if you don't want to use it but it is pretty awesome!)

1) Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x driver shaft. Golf Pride Z-Cord grip. Length is 44 3/16" from grip to tip. I will certainly measure tomorrow evening when I am home for those who are interested. I tipped the shaft 3/8".

Price is $160

2) Japan issue, Taylormade Spider S, counterbalance putter. As you can see it is a different color scheme than the US retail version and in my opinion, it is much better. Length is 38" but it was extended 1" with a graphite shaft extension. 12g weights. Perfect condition and comes with headcover.

Price is $165

3) Adams Boxer 2 hybrid. Prolaunch red hybrid shaft in stiff flex. Hardly ever used this guy...just cannot look at something square while trying to hit a golf ball haha

Price is $35 (No clue what it is worth)

4) Set of Scor wedges. 47 (bent to 46), 53 (bent to 51), 56 (bent to 55), and 59 lofts. Heads only. Wedge heads are .370" diameter. I do have the original KBS Genius 12 Firm + shafts that came with the wedges if the buyer is interested. I cannot build the wedges but I can include the shafts.

I would like to trade these for another set of wedges, preferably Vokeys.

Price is $230

5)
Srixon Z745 Driver. 9.5* of loft and shafted with a Fujikura Speeder 757 X flex. Grip is a blue GPMC. I cut a hole in the butt end to try a little counterbalance experiment. The tip of the shaft does have some scratching as I removed the tip to try the shaft in another club, but then decided to reinstall. The tip is a little scratched up but I assure you each setting fits correctly in the driver head. Comes with the toolkit and headcover.

Price is $200
OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    IMG_2375.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.