Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

That is cool as hell.

Attaboy Beags, you sir are good people, enjoy it!

That's an awesome looking divot tool. Hope you enjoy it War!

My current ball marker is a 1989 British pound coin with the thistle sprig in a coronet on the back (representative of Scotland)

I try to collect a logo ball from every course that I play...sometimes I forget to grab one :banghead:

Awesome divot tool War.

My collection is growing, I hope to grab a ball marker or 2 at Chambers Bay when I go out and play it in a few weeks.

I got to add my first callaway coins thanks to Sabella!!!

That's awesome Kyle. I really love the Bertha coin, that blue is just so darn sharp looking.

collection looks good Kyle

Hi there been a Callaway guy for about 22 years.. wondering how I can get my hands on these ball markers thank you brian

That's how I've gotten most of mine. usually they can be had for 10-20 dollars on there.

thank you very much appreciate it... just got my new Alpha and want to get the ball markers to match.. they look amazing

Just checked the bay. There are a couple to be had on there. Search "Callaway big bertha marker"

I've been looking hard for one for a while! Search, engaged.

4jvsc1.jpg

Got the Bertha coin today.

Great collection. I have a few but the draino is my gamer until I find a no 3 jacks coin.

So I just picked up a few more callaway coins, I need last year's masters and british to complete the 2013 set and can't wait to keep going on my 2014!

I have been feverishly adding callaway markers, finally finished off the 2013 set!

Nice set there Icey!

You have the no three jacks coin? I haven't been able to find one for a decent price in a while

You have the no three jacks coin? I haven't been able to find one for a decent price in a while

I keep looking for that coin or the putter covers.....so far no bueno

Oh ya.....custom baby!

That. Is. Breathtaking!

Picked these up while in Hilton Head.

ugyhutuq.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back