What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
104. Not what I wanted, but better than the 114 and 115 over the past two weeks.

Walked 9 holes for the first time in a million years....shot 42 with one birdie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 9 holes for the first time in a million years....shot 42 with one birdie

Nice job walking Tim and good shooting!

Nice job walking Tim and good shooting!

Thanks buddy...I needed to get the exercise and figured I was more likely to walk if I was playing golf.

Low round of the year today. Played Quail Valley outside of Houston, played similar to some of the Beaumont courses I was used to. Everything fell into place today 9 fairways but 11 greens, 2 birdies, no 3 putts. 36 / 38 for a 74 on the par 71 layout. Got up and out of 2/3 fairway traps for pars. I don't expect to repeat that Sunday since that score is by far the outlier this year but it felt good to be that solid, I guess swinging the orange whip is helping.

Low round of the year today. Played Quail Valley outside of Houston, played similar to some of the Beaumont courses I was used to. Everything fell into place today 9 fairways but 11 greens, 2 birdies, no 3 putts. 36 / 38 for a 74 on the par 71 layout. Got up and out of 2/3 fairway traps for pars. I don't expect to repeat that Sunday since that score is by far the outlier this year but it felt good to be that solid, I guess swinging the orange whip is helping.

Way to put everything together. Sounds like every facet of your game was working today. Nice!

Tappin it up

Great round Dgvillere, I told you the other day when we played that you were a better player than you were giving yourself credit for. Must have been nice to hit it on fairways with grass on them compared to what we played on Tuesday. Keep it up this weekend in your tournaments!!!!

Shot an 86 in a windy warmup round pre-HHI.
Feeling good. Hope to be @ Fazio around 9.

Shot an 86 in a windy warmup round pre-HHI.
Feeling good. Hope to be @ Fazio around 9.

Good round Toadster??

Disappointed.

Arrived at Staverton (De Vere) for the last winter series open at 9am for a 10am shotgun start only to be delayed until 12.30 due to heavy fog!

We had gone right down to the 15th at 11am when they thought it was safe only for it to close-in again and get called back in! We were all about to leave at around 12noon but it started to clear so we waited a little longer.

Eventually we got away but it took me a couple of holes to get dialled back in again, only 6 points for those first 4 holes but then once off the 1st I put in a 19 point display for the front 9 and then (wrongly) started to chase those early dropped points on the last 5 holes but it went pete tong when I unwittingly found every (unseen) fairway bunker possible, even though I was really pleased with those drives! Finished with 31 points
icon_e_sad.gif

Good to play off the back whites for the first time in months and I can take plenty of positives from the round and I know where I threw away shots being greedy, the greens were very inconsistent being damp from the fog and then getting faster as the sun dried them out so a couple of 3 putts on some very large greens cost me also.

I never seem to play well at the start when in a shotgun, I think I have a mental hangup when not teeing off from 1st or 10th!

Finally back into the 70's today with a 38-39,77. my game has been not so great the last few rounds but today it was nice to have some great drives and my putter warming back up.

84. First round of the year an first round after shoulder surgery. Obviously have things to work on but I am happy to just be playing again.

Shot 90 on Wednesday at my local muni and 93 yesterday at Chambers Bay. Neither is a good score, but neither is a bad score either. The thing that is killing me is putting - 38 putts in the first round, and I don't want to even talk about it in the second. I NEED to get my putting locked down in the next ~1.5 months before #TheKing, and I plan on putting practice anywhere from 2 to 4 times a week for each week leading up to the big event.

Shot an 83 (44-39) at my dad's course in HHI today. It felt like over 100.

Wind was up a little, and it was swirling/gusting. But my swing was really all over the place. I just tinkered all day and never really figured out what could get my swing going. I hit some good shots, but a lot of bad ones, too.

Putting was was actually pretty good, so I'm taking that away from the round. We'll see how things go tomorrow at the invitational.

First round of the year today. Played the Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Club in Cancun, Mexico. It was also the first time I've ever hit my new SLDR TP. Have to say, very pleased with the way it performed. Shot a solid 80 lol. 41-39 with 26 putts. Irons are still a bit shaky. But it felt sooooooooooo good to be back on the course. Also used my new Albatross Club coin. :)

47 for just 9 and it was ehhhh. Started horribly but then strung 2 pars together then back down hill hahaha

Just a practice round to get back in the swing of things for the season. Really need to work on my putting and that needs to be my focus moving forward. Just great to be out on the course

Oh wait, that was a Tour Pro who shot 90.

39/40 for 79 on the par 70 Fazio at HHI. Played from the whites at 6239ish. Only hit 4 greens but was a scrambling fool. 25 putts. Lots of up and downs. Best short game day I've had in a LONG time. Wasted it I'm afraid, due for a bad now tomorrow! Had a blast playing with Knightlightpro and GolfinFF

6 better than John Daily, is that good ;)

39/40 for 79 on the par 70 Fazio at HHI. Played from the whites at 6239ish. Only hit 4 greens but was a scrambling fool. 25 putts. Lots of up and downs. Best short game day I've had in a LONG time. Wasted it I'm afraid, due for a bad now tomorrow! Had a blast playing with Knightlightpro and GolfinFF

Good job Barry⛳️?

Played a full round, very windy conditions. For whatever reason, my golf app didn't track the back 9, which stinks because I played reasonably well on some very tough holes, including banging my approach off the flag stick to birdie 16.

Still, shot a 49. Scores are starting to come down, and I'm learning to keep my swing together better and recognize myself falling into old habits as some fatigue sets in. Still, too many putts, 20, on the front. Need to get a little better with my chipping and putting. The game is starting to come together.

Shot 88 yesterday in probably the longest round I ever had. One of the guys I played with hardly ever plays but we had a good time regardless.

Last of the eclectic rounds for the winter - horribly scrappy 52 including a shocker of a 9.
Nothing really bad, just too many loose shots.

Back 9 was better but didn't keep score.

First time out this year.

Shot 49 on the front which is poor, but not terrible. Shot 40 on the back and that was with a 6 on a par 3.

Very happy with the back 9, could've been really good if not for the triple bogey.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back