Wedges with the most spin?

My SM2's. They rip the ball back. I think they're illegal on tour because of it lol.

No one showing the love for Yururi Gekkus?

Most of us probably haven't hit those seeing as you cannot readily find them in stores, but let us know how you like them

I can't wait to try it out, with JB's permission I'll write up a full review of it (would b good to get the word out about JDM gear)

I can't wait to try it out, with JB's permission I'll write up a full review of it (would b good to get the word out about JDM gear)

Dude write away! Everyone on THP would appreciate a review I am certain of it. They are good looking wedges for sure

I'll also borrow my playing partner Nakashima NP-1s and compare them

It's a JDM showdown !

I have had good luck with my vokey's. Haven't hit the sm5 yet but i have a 52, 56, and 60 sm4. I can stop mine on command. can't really spin them back but that is because of the track I play. only problem I have is scuffing the covers on my pro v1's.

I have a new 54* and 60* 588 RTX Cleveland wedges and they have an unbelievable amount of spin. I go to my local range weekly to prep for hitting the course and someone always asks to try them out as long as that person swings left as well. And a few guys that were using the SM4 vokeys or callaway wedges, they end up wanting to swap their wedges with the two I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play the TM ATV wedges now and they work fine for me. I am a high spin player and really hit down through the ball, so I generate alot of backspin. So the ATV's work fine for me. They spin back a little or hop foward and stop.

As for the spinniest, I played the Scratch wedges and holy cow they spun wayyyy to much. I was to the point of either switching to a harder ball or throwing the ball past the pin and spin it back. Just my .02

+1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Technique
Golf Ball
Clean grooves

I like the Cleveland 588 line personally, others will choose something else perhaps. But the 1st three matter A LOT!

This...

Hit a lot of wedges, loved the CG16 and subsequent 588's still playing both!

I've had the Clevelands, the sm5s and the Callaways, and none of them have matched the spin I am getting from the yururis I have in the bag

Back