The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so.
Watched a lot of Bortles games up in Ohio have you? :D

ive watched a fair amount maybe 5 games this year...he just doesnt do anything for me ..has a blane gabbert 2.0 feel to me.

Pretty funny dude.
I look forward to following along.
Started looking over QBs two days ago and am sitting in a hotel right now doing more. I tend to disagree, but its too early for me yet throw out bust on anybody. Just my thoughts however.

Bortles has the tools, the only thing I see as being an issue with Browns fans is being gun shy by picking a guy who kind of came out of no where. Just a history of busts at the position makes them nervous. Personally I would take him over Manziel.

This made me laugh:

ive watched a fair amount maybe 5 games this year...he just doesnt do anything for me ..has a blane gabbert 2.0 feel to me.
Except the dude is 6'5, 230+ lbs, and is a pocket passer who can run if he wants.

Gabbert was none of those, he was just a decent QB who lived off the Chase Daniels hype (who?) and had NO other QBs besides Supercam in the draft to be compared against.

Browns should take Bortles

I have spoken...let it be written

I actually heard an analyst (can't remember who, maybe Chris Landry) say that Bortles is not good enough to even start in the NFL, let alone be a first round pick. There is certainly not a "can't miss" QB this year, though there are some exciting options.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

I actually heard an analyst (can't remember who, maybe Chris Landry) say that Bortles is not good enough to even start in the NFL, let alone be a first round pick. There is certainly not a "can't miss" QB this year, though there are some exciting options.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.
Was that the same analyst that said Blain Gabbert was a better pick than Cam Newton?

I haven't had time to go through what people have been saying but if the Lions draft a WR with either of their first two picks I will swear off football for this season.

Golden Tate was a good signing (too much money). Resigning Suh is really going to help if they can get a deal done.

Except the dude is 6'5, 230+ lbs, and is a pocket passer who can run if he wants.

Gabbert was none of those, he was just a decent QB who lived off the Chase Daniels hype (who?) and had NO other QBs besides Supercam in the draft to be compared against.

i wouldnt call him fast he ran a 4.9 and hes the best at being big doesnt do much for me ....but i get what your saying hes big he does a lot of things pretty good.

the other qbs do things at an elite level. manziel extends plays and scans the field at a big ben level IMO and as a pure passer bridgewater is on another level.

actually gabbert is 6'4 235 ...so they are the same size

i wouldnt call him fast he ran a 4.9 and hes the best at being big doesnt do much for me ....but i get what your saying hes big he does a lot of things pretty good.

the other qbs do things at an elite level. manziel extends plays and scans the field at a big ben level IMO and as a pure passer bridgewater is on another level.

If only Bridgewater and Brotles played a game against each other, and one of them could make a statement as to who the better QB on a National Stage for all the Country to see...

If only...

If only Bridgewater and Brotles played a game against each other, and one of them could make a statement as to who the better QB on a National Stage for all the Country to see...

If only...

this really helped brandon weeden .............you know beating andrew luck and RG3 on a big stage and all.

this really helped brandon weeden .............you know beating andrew luck and RG3 on a big stage and all.
Actually, I think what happened to Weeden, was that he went to play for the Browns...

The Browns should draft Aaron Rodgers.

Khalil Mack went to UB. Debate over!

idk how we got on the browns..........i was just talking about how blake bortles sucks.

the browns QB's they draft suck ..not one as left and went on to greatness they are just bad players....and thats what bortles would be if he came to the browns

Browner going to the pats..really? Browner/Revis combo would be insane!

This is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back