Cure Putter Weights Set Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBaker

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm going out to play 18 with a tee time at 4:12. The contest is to guess how many putts I will have with my RX2 tour, and I will send you a set of the red aluminum weights to you. Please own a cure putter to enter! Weights will fit every model except for the RXi.

I will take entries until 9pm EST.

Not sure how much interest there is for these, but who knows, someone might want them.

Awesome contest!
I'll go with 27.

Fun, I'll call 31!

36... if more then please send me the putter with the weights.

J/K I don't have a Cure putter, looking for an easy way to get one though. LOL Have fun and hope to see your putts down around the 30 range.

I am sending good vibes to cbaker and going with 24 putts

Pretty cool. I'm going to say 30.

28 putts. Red weights would look awesome with my newly blue Cure Rx2 going for red white and blue theme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round has been completed and I'm home now ready to pick a winner! A half hour left for any last minute entries!

I'll say 32

31. Did I make it?

Ummm 8

28 putts. Red weights would look awesome with my newly blue Cure Rx2 going for red white and blue theme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I did with mine! Check out the avatar

Correct amount was 31! I went 17/14 for 31 on the number. To pick the winner out of you two, we'll have a tie breaker question.

How many greens did I hit today? Closest to the number will win.

I'll go with 9!

Correct answer unfortunately for me today was 5. So you've won! PM me your address and I'll get these shipped out on Monday.

Thanks for everyone who played along!

Also thanks for all the sub 30 votes haha. Probably should have, but struggled a bit on the front 9 with some rough spike damage to the greens.

I change my pick to 6 greens!

Hahaha, congrats Danny.
Fun contest, I may need to "pimp" out my weights now. :)

Awesome! Thanks so much dude! Talk about in the knick of time

Got the weights today, and got the 1/4" ones on the putter. My putting was lights out last round so I don't want to mess with the weight right now. Looks good! Colin even threw in a couple poker chips. Just awesome.

a7a8ff04010a3f7cc67c1c91ee7ef2bf.jpg

Enjoy it, Danny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back