McJoey

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in Georgia (about an hour north of ATL). I've lived here for about a year now. Looking for fun people to golf with or at least give suggestions of some good courses to golf at. I have golfed a few courses now but always looking for some nice courses that I haven't been to yet.

Thanks. I think I just did that through the link you posted here. I'm still trying to get used to this site and all the different stuff. Thanks for the help

Welcome McJoey! I'm located 30 minutes west of Atlanta. We've got a pretty active Georgia contingent here on THP. Guys are scattered all over the state. Looking forward to getting a round in with you some time!

Have any of you guys played the Currahee Club in Toccoa?

I have not. That one is just over an hour and half away from us.

Sounds like fun. I may be able to swing it. That's about 3 & half hours away

Have any of you guys played the Currahee Club in Toccoa?

I played it this spring. Really liked the course. Fantastic clubhouse and some beautiful golf holes. I played the course after some pretty recent heavy rains, would like to play it again on a dry day.

It is an absolute blast, I definitely recommend you try to make it.

You might could catch a ride down this way, too. Surely there will be some others north of the gnat line heading this way.

Nice to see you finally posting in here! I told you there were bunch of guys from GA. :act-up:

What part of town you in McJoey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also live in Cumming, shot you a message

I also live in Cumming, shot you a message

Dayuuummmmm! You got kin folk in your neck of the woods :bomb:

No Kidding, That's crazy. We just moved here last summer. Unfortunately I haven't hit the courses as much as I would have liked.

No Kidding, That's crazy. We just moved here last summer. Unfortunately I haven't hit the courses as much as I would have liked.
That'll get fixed.

I'm in Cumming, right by Alpharetta

Have you been to the Georgia Golf Center at 345 Cox Rd., Roswell, Georgia. They've got Trackman Range. Danny Elkins is a fantastic golf pro as well.

Only everytime I come visit!

Back