How far for golf?

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not just talking about distance traveled, but any extreme measures. I'm going to see an allergist and finally go through a treatment of allergy shots because I'm so miserable after I play golf. There is no other time in my life that allergies bother me so badly to make me willing to be a pincushion for an extended length of time, but I'll do it for golf!

How about you? What ridiculous things have you done for nothing but the love of golf?

i suffer from allergies during the early spring when tree pollen is crazy high. i end up taking some form a OTC medication before i go to bed, another before i go play, carry eye drops, nasal spray.

other than that haven't had to do anything major for sacrifice to play golf

How about you? What ridiculous things have you done for nothing but the love of golf?

Where to begin.
Quit my job.
Started a website.
Convinved my wife to quit her job.
Moved multiple times
Bought two tour vans that we will be paying for forever.
Leave my family every other week.

But I wouldnt change it. I love the people, love the game and love the industry.

Where to begin.
Quit my job.
Started a website.
Convinved my wife to quit her job.
Moved multiple times
Bought two tour vans that we will be paying for forever.
Leave my family every other week.

But I wouldnt change it. I love the people, love the game and love the industry.

I could never take that leap of faith like you did, and we are thankful for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't top JB!!! I've slept in parking lots waiting for daybreak though!!

I'm allergic to cats and have had six of them (have two, currently), all enjoying sleeping on my face. I doubt I'd do that for golf, though I did finally learn to hit a draw after injuring my back, back in the early days.

Back